No announcement yet.

Boxing Memes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
    When Freddie Roach Said Manny Pacquiao was a Better BOXER Than Floyd Mayweather.

*You're

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      *You're

flo mos

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        *You're

Fixed it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Are you autistic or something this doesn't even make any sense

Comment

• Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
              Lmao.....WTF is wining anyway????

Comment

• Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
                Art is subjective; this piece is my way of acknowledging one of my favorite fighters Timothy Bradley for his 'throwback' performances and display of courage and determination -- prevailing despite the odds and hostility from both media and critiques.
                Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-21-2015, 10:04 PM. Reason: Grammar.

Comment

Art is subjective; this piece is my way of acknowledging one of my favorite fighters Timothy Bradley for his 'throwback' performances and display of courage and determination -- prevailing despite the odds and hostility from both media and critiques.
                  It just seems very misleading. I mean Timothy Bradley has one of the best resumes from 140-147. Now if you put Danny Garcia in Tim's place as the cab driver, that would make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    It just seems very misleading. I mean Timothy Bradley has one of the best resumes from 140-147. Now if you put Danny Garcia in Tim's place as the cab driver, that would make sense.
                    I knew some would if not most would interpret it from its apparent form.However there are qualities that suggest the opposite I wanted to stir emotion -- it worked as I said it is up to ones own bias : I personally poke fun of fighters I like (I'm a boxing fan first).Thank you for your assessment.

Comment

I knew some would if not most would interpret it from its apparent form.However there are qualities that suggest the opposite I wanted to stir emotion -- it worked as I said it is up to ones own bias : I personally poke fun of fighters I like (I'm a boxing fan first).Thank you for your assessment.
                      No I really have no hard feelings about the meme. It's pretty funny, I just didn't understand the cab driver shtick. That's why I was wondering if you just meant to put Danny Garcia or J'leon Love because they are very very mediocre boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X