Clear All

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post

See the hilarious ?

Comment

• [QUOTE=batista84;13358584]

Cmon give me a break!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        What's Guerrero's top 3 wins? He went the distance with shot to **** Casa and got dropped by him. Next up he barely holds on against a tiny, t-rexed bum Aydin. I just rewatched it on Showtime, the commentators were freaking out, is he gonna make it the distance vs the guy that Soto Karass and Jojo Dan outclassed.

I guess unranked Berto, coming off a PED suspension is worth that much. You ever notice Berto (on PEDs!) is the only top 10 fighter quitter Ortiz was able to beat in 5 tries?
        I honestly dont think that Ghost has the best resume. But what I do know, is that once he went to ww, he became so big, and durable. How big and durable he is, combined withthe technical skills he has always possessed, makes me see him as a great fighter. I think everyone at or around ww will have problems with him.

He brawled with Adyn who everyone ducked because of his power, and he didnt even get hurt.

Ortiz beat Berto because when he went to ww, he got big as well. He weighs 164lbs at ww.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacIsBack
          Both Margarito and Cotto(the versions that Pacman fought) would have destroyed both Guerrero and Floyd.
          I dont know about that, but Cotto at his prime, when he beat Judah, would have probably beaten Floyd. Floyd was too skinny and small, and Cotto would have walked through him like he did Judah.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Cotto's washed up azz aint go do shiet but run. He cant deal with pressure from slow fighters, he will never be able to deal with it from a fast fighter.

Cotto sprinted around the ring, and Marg was jogging behind him, the boy ran so much.

Ghost is faster, and more accurate than Marg.

But Ghost can box as well.

He can make small adjustments on the fly, and is a decent counterpuncher.

I know my boxing, I dont base my fight predictions on hype like everyone else.
            This guy must be a fan of Berto. LOL. He saw Guerrero beat the hypejob and the Ghost is suddenly all these things to this fan. These kinds of fans said the same things about Ortiz when he was fighting Floyd. Lopez made Ortiz look like an amateur like he originally was.

Who is the next Guerrero and Ortiz? Karass?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              This guy must be a fan of Berto. LOL. He saw Guerrero beat the hypejob and the Ghost is suddenly all these things to this fan. These kinds of fans said the same things about Ortiz when he was fighting Floyd. Lopez made Ortiz look like an amateur like he originally was.

Who is the next Guerrero and Ortiz? Karass?

I ws actually the only one who predicted that Ghost would be too big, durable, and strong for Berto. I was the only one who predicted that Berto wouldnt be half as strong as Ghostio!

I actually think Floyd ruined Ortiz. The way he crushed his skull, then all of a sudden he loses his next fight because of a broken jaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                I honestly dont think that Ghost has the best resume. But what I do know, is that once he went to ww, he became so big, and durable. How big and durable he is, combined withthe technical skills he has always possessed, makes me see him as a great fighter. I think everyone at or around ww will have problems with him.

He brawled with Adyn who everyone ducked because of his power, and he didnt even get hurt.

Ortiz beat Berto because when he went to ww, he got big as well. He weighs 164lbs at ww.
                He got hurt plenty vs Aydin, he was swaying all over the ring in the last couple of rounds. and nobody was ducking the bum, he was going life and death vs Said Ouali and robbing powderpunching JWW Jojo Dan in his hometown until Soto Karass exposed his sorry a$$

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                  ]
                  Almost 1000 comments

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    He got hurt plenty vs Aydin, he was swaying all over the ring in the last couple of rounds. and nobody was ducking the bum, he was going life and death vs Said Ouali and robbing powderpunching JWW Jojo Dan in his hometown until Soto Karass exposed his sorry a$$
                    Ghost didnt get hurt by Aidyn. Him getting caught, and staggering but at the same time clinching and beating up his body, is not hurt to me. And Aidyn is a big puncher, but Ghost didnt care. He brawled as he wanted. And I think Ghost ruined aidyn too.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacIsBack
                      Cotto's best is at 140-145. At that weight range he is sharpest and explosive. The higher the worst for him. I would say Cotto's worst weight would be at 154. Real talk!!!!!
                      I see what you did there

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Cotto didnt damage a damn thing. Pacman damaged him. We all know Cotto dont got no power. As I added before, When Berto had Ghost staggered, Ghost didnt even care about clinching. He has a great chin. The reason Floyd hurt him, is because leading up to the fight, Floyd's camp said he was hitting way harder. I predicted Floyd to lost to Ghost, or have some problems. I didnt know Floyd was going to be this sharp.

You say he was disheartened against Floyd, boy Cotto never in his life be on Floyd's level. Floyd is Floyd, Cotto is the guy who lost to Margarita, who is a bum version of Ghost.

Im not a Floyd fan trying to hype the win. I always felt it was a good opponent for Floyd, because Ghost is so big, and versitile. Cotto is a good fighter, but like I said prior...He lost to a bum in margarita!
                      Cotto doesn't have power, especially at WW? So for this fight, Floyd was suddenly hitting WAY harder? Not the opponent, Floyd was just hitting way harder. That makes sense. Cotto fought Floyd 10X better than Guerrero did, if Cotto isn't on his level, Guerrero isn't even close. With that said.

Comment

Working...
                      X