No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by verybuff View Post
    I think everyone should wait until it comes from a more credible source like Richard Shaefer and not Canelo's trainer who most likely knows absolutely nothing about the negotiations if they even started yet. But if its true, of course I strongly disagree. There would be know way to defend this. Everyone knows Floyd is not a true 154lb er but he fights there for big fights. Which this one definitely is. But I totally think this is not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post

Comment

• I TOLD YOU

This fight will never happen....
        Floyd will dodge canelo and fight the likes of alexander and ortiz 2, berto, Garcia

Add this to the list of fights floyd dodged

Comment

• Originally posted by verybuff View Post
          I think everyone should wait until it comes from a more credible source like Richard Shaefer and not Canelo's trainer who most likely knows absolutely nothing about the negotiations if they even started yet. But if its true, of course I strongly disagree. There would be know way to defend this. Everyone knows Floyd is not a true 154lb er but he fights there for big fights. Which this one definitely is. But I totally think this is not true.

Chepo Reynoso and his son Eddy are Canelo's manager/trainer so they are a part of the negotiation process.

Comment

• Against Cotto:....... I want him to fight at a weight that's comfortable

Against Canelo:....... There must be a weight clause

Comment

• Let's try again. Maybe you guys will catch it this time and hang on to it like you hang on to Canelo's nuts.

Has this statement been validated as "official" from both camps or does it only come from Canelo's camp? Have you heard from Mayweather's camp about the issue?

...Yeah, I thought so. Sit down, unplug your mouse, keyboard and shut the **** up.

Lastly, Floyd is the HNIC. You bring the most money to the table, you call the shots. Canelo has NOTHING to say in this regard.
              Last edited by Main Source; 05-12-2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                Let's try again. Maybe you guys will catch it this time and hang on to it like you hang on to Canelo's nuts

Has this statement been validated as "official" from both camps or does it only come from Canelo's camp? Have you heard from Mayweather's camp, yet?

...Yeah, I thought so. Sit down, unplug your mouse, keyboard and shut the **** up.

See post #913

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                  Let's try again. Maybe you guys will catch it this time and hang on to it like you hang on to Canelo's nuts.

Has this statement been validated as "official" from both camps or does it only come from Canelo's camp? Have you heard from Mayweather's camp about the issue?

Lastly, Floyd is the HNIC. You bring the most money to the table, you call the shots. Canelo has NOTHING to say in this regard.
                  man take floyd nuts out your mouth put down the watermelon and old E wash that crusty ass neck of yours, give your dirty ashy children a bath then reflect and comprehend post #913

Comment

• Exactly ...Mayweather is the 154 champ not the cruiser or light heavy weight champ.

Comment

• Floyd being Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X