No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
    [B]95% of the posters in here weren't this voracious in attacking MP for not fighting Cotto at 47 or Margo at 54.
    It's not about Catchweights, its about Floyd and his fans attacking Pac about using Catchweights and then Floyd doing the very same thing and his fans backing him up. So when Pac does it, Pac is some evil monster but when Floyd does it, it is perfectly fine for Floyd to be a hypocrite and his fans agree with that. They never expected the sht they flung to fly back into their faces.
    Last edited by richardt; 05-12-2013, 03:02 AM.

Comment

i agree with the sentiments in this thread. if he wants to fight Canelo he should go to 54 to do so.

However i'd like to point out that 95% of the posters in here weren't this voracious in attacking MP for not fighting Cotto at 47 or Margo at 54, in fact many of you now attacking this move were defending Manny. So what gives? Is it that Mayweather is just that much better than Manny that we should hold him to a higher standard?

i think the answer is yes

Everyone holds Floyd to the highest standard because he is the BEST. Comes with the territory

Anyway let's see what happens.
      Change the subject, why don't you....

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        This reminds me of you insisting Chavez' win over Lee was excellent, cause the bookies with their wide Chavez odds don't know ****, and Lee was supposed to outclass him in your opinion.
        It can remind you of whatever you want it to remind you of. I was impressed with how both fighters did. And Floyd dominated Ghost. I didnt expect him to have the footwork to pull it off. Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          Change the subject, why don't you....

i didn't change it, merely pointing out that 95% of the trolls here don't actually have a pot to p*ss in regarding this particular topic

Comment

i didn't change it, merely pointing out that 95% of the trolls here don't actually have a pot to p*ss in regarding this particular topic
            Nope, you're changing the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidkidd View Post
              Cotto at his heaviest is 160 on fight night Floyd weighed in at 151 n on fight night weighed 147. Canelo weighs close to 180 pounds on fight night. If I were Floyd I'd make him agree to not coming over 160 for fight night or tell him to fight people his size. People were giving Chavez Jr grief for his weight in fights. Floyd has 154lb title but honestly he's not a 154lb fighter the two times he's visited that weight class he fought other former welterweights. If Canelo is so adamant than he should fight Mayweather on his terms. Mayweather allowed de la Hoya to call the shots before he dethroned him. what has Canelo done to be in position to call any shots?
              OMG I could have kept bolding sentence after sentence

Comment

• Pac asks for a Catchweight. Floyd claims he would never do that. Floyd fans scream bloody murder at Pac asking for a Catchweight. Floyd then asks for a Catchweight, despite his claims of never asking a fighter to lose wight. Floyd Fans agree with Floyd and have no issue with his asking for a Catchweight. See the blatant Hypocrisy???????
                Last edited by richardt; 05-12-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  It can remind you of whatever you want it to remind you of. I was impressed with how both fighters did. And Floyd dominated Ghost. I didnt expect him to have the footwork to pull it off. Amazing.
                  In both cases the bookies called it to a tee. You were totally 100% wrong on both, and you insist they don't know ****

Comment

• I want to see if this is true. If his team did indeed ask for a Canelo fight at 147.

Comment

• Fkn Mayweather can beat Canelo. I can't believe he's strait out ducking him like this. Apparently he must not think he can beat Canelo at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X