Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

154 pound champ who wants to fight a 154 pounder at 147? hahahahahahaha. he even rejects a catch weight. another clear duck. add it to the list!

Comment

Look Mayweather has moved up twice to fight Delahoya and Cotto. He is a two time jr middleweight champion.

But with that said....... moving up to 154 AGAIN and fighting Canelo who would weigh 172-175 come fight is stupid.

Floyd sales 1million PPV with whoever he fights so he doesn't need Canelo and doesn't have to fight guys who are 20-25lbs heavier.

So what he fought Delahoya and Cotto at 154? He gave the fans those super fights at those guys weights.
      If Canelo wants Floyd then come to 147. Or maybe 150

Ward made Dawson come to him at 168.

Comment

OK, I gave Floyd the benefit of the doubt with the Manny situation, just because they were both kinda on BS, but even then, Manny did go out of his way to get past all that past drama, and make the fight.

But this is just the straw that breaks the camel's back. Notice how there's always 1 common denominator in all of these duck moves??? FLOYD.........

Comment

Didn't Floyd last year say "I am fighting Cotto at 154 and not asking him to come down in weight like Pac did"? So lets see, Floyd is asking Canelo to do what Floyd's fans accused Pac of doing? Hummmm.

Comment

In other words, if you're not a washed up has been at 154lb, you can just forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman8 View Post
              after all the song and dance he and his garbage fans made bout not making cotto come down in weight, like Pac did.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              I know! This is gonna be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                OK, I gave Floyd the benefit of the doubt with the Manny situation, just because they were both kinda on BS, but even then, Manny did go out of his way to get past all that past drama, and make the fight.

But this is just the straw that breaks the camel's back. Notice how there's always 1 common denominator in all of these duck moves??? FLOYD.........
                welcome to reality! you finally realize the truth. this guy is a flat out bi-tch. i have no clue why he has any fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  In other words, if you're not a washed up has been at 154lb, you can just forget about it.
                  Thats actually true.

Comment

canelo's not the bank in this fight.... it's floyd....

he want's floyd.... so then fight floyd on floyd's terms.... don't try and piggie bank off his name.....

floyd comes in at 150lbs on the night of a 'superwelterweight' fight..... and canelo comes in at 168lbs.....

so all the advantages are for canelo.... canelo would still weigh 10lbs more than floyd if they fought at welterweight....

Comment

The whole Mayweather is scared of Canelo promotion is startin', many will start biting at this

Comment

Working...
                      X