No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Ok so has any proof of Floyd asking for the lower weight developed or are all the usual suspects just masturbating to the trainer's say so?
    So yeah we should expect any day for Floyd to come out and admit he was a hyporcrite for asking Canelo to do what he attacked Pac for doing. Don't hold your breath for any self-indictment by Floyd. Not happening unless he comes out with 20 excuses why it is okay for him to be a hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      You're one of the most sorriest posters on this site...seriously!
      Na dude thats YOU and what he said was true, Wake up joy boy, Dont be a **** rider all your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        I presume you're looking for a press release from Floyd saying not true, I'll fight him at 154. I agree he doesn't have to respond immediately, if he doesn't mind the ridicule. But how long is his grace period? Till after fight 5 of the contract?
        Foyd is probably thinking "damn, I told those guys not to say anything about the negotiations, now look what I've done".

Comment

Ok so has any proof of Floyd asking for the lower weight developed or are all the usual suspects just masturbating to the trainer's say so?
          Ok so has any proof of Manny taking steroids developed or did Floyd duck the fight and cry for 4 years over nothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            Ok so has any proof of Manny taking steroids developed or did Floyd duck the fight and cry for 4 years over nothing?
            Manny refused the fight over testing not floyd. Lets be honest when we are hating please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Manny refused the fight over testing not floyd. Lets be honest when we are hating please.
              So Big Dunn, since Guerrero was the only choice for May, who do you think will be the only choice for September?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                So Big Dunn, since Guerrero was the only choice for May, who do you think will be the only choice for September?
                don't know. Hopefully its Canelo at 154 since it appears no ww is acceptable to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  I presume you're looking for a press release from Floyd saying not true, I'll fight him at 154. I agree he doesn't have to respond immediately, if he doesn't mind the ridicule. But how long is his grace period? Till after fight 5 of the contract?
                  Something like that. As for the grace period, I'd expect something relatively soon.

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  So yeah we should expect any day for Floyd to come out and admit he was a hyporcrite for asking Canelo to do what he attacked Pac for doing. Don't hold your breath for any self-indictment by Floyd. Not happening unless he comes out with 20 excuses why it is okay for him to be a hypocrite.
                  I'm asking is there any proof Floyd actually asked for a lower weight or is it just the say so of Canelo's trainer? Right now I'm not so sure I believe it. Just to be clear I do not support Floyd's choice for that if its actually true. You won't see me making excuses or rationalizing, like "Floyds the bigger draw, he calls the shots", etc.

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  There is no proof that Manny ever took steroids. What the hell does that have to do with anything I said?
                  Last edited by Derranged; 05-13-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Something like that. As for the grace period, I'd expect something relatively soon.

I'm asking is there any proof Floyd actually asked for a lower weight or is it just the say so of Canelo's trainer? Right now I'm not so sure I believe it. Just to be clear I do not support Floyd's choice for that if its actually true. You won't see me making excuses or rationalizing, like "Floyds the bigger draw, he calls the shots", etc.

There is no proof that Manny ever took steroids. What the hell does that have to do with anything I said?
                    Have the Pac, Martinez, Marg, PWill grace periods expired yet?

^^^ I'll withdraw this. Anyway, it better be soon cause it's 4 months away. Fighthype doesn't seem to be expecting much, if you check their twitter. But that's probably just them covering all bases, like some of these sorry flo mos in this thread

FIGHTHYPE.COM ‏@fighthype 11 May
                    If you want it, come on down and get it!
                    Last edited by HeroBando; 05-13-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      don't know. Hopefully its Canelo at 154 since it appears no ww is acceptable to anyone.
                      lol well there are still some good fights out there. If Matthysse looks spectacular next weekend Floyd would probably get kudos for fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X