Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no " we don't know if it happened". Either it did or didn't, but you clowns sure don't know. You've never even been close to the negotiatiing table of championship boxers. The trainer probably wasn't even there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      i'm sure canelo would take less to get the fight he's been demanding for awhile now..so why can't floyd's team be up front about it and say that canelo should have to take less? that seems fair since canelo really isn't that big of a name compared to floyd. hell it's a much better proposal than asking canelo to drain himself down 7 pounds in order to make the fight happen lol.. especially considering canelo couldn't even make the 150 lb catchweight against hatton a few years ago.
      the better question is why do you feel you are entitled to know exactly how floyd and his team are negotiating?

There are 1100 posts about the way floyd and his team are negotiating. does that make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
        So he can fight DeLaHoya at 154, and Cotto at 154 but not Canelo! The difference is, is that Canelo is not old and past his best.

Mayweather asks for a weight that he knows Canelo cannot make and would never agree to. So the road blocks begin!

Canelo is actually still at a disadvantage with the catchweight making weighing in at 150 but he's trying to get the fight made.

I say Canelo says F**k him until he agrees to 154! There are still of good fights Canelo can make out there. Where is Floyd gonna go after this that is gonna draw fan excitement. After this Guerrero debacle he'ss running out of options. He's not fighting Manny or Martinez, so he running out of options.

Canelo is young enough the money is coming. He's a major draw at 22 andd if this fight doesn'e get made the blame will go on Floyd! He's in a good position and the heat is on Floyd.

great post, green k sent.........

Comment

• He won't fight a guy in his prime at 154. I'm not surprised. That is awkward territory for Floyd- but this is a roundabout admission of the fact that he was never actually that worried about Cotto or De la Hoya at those weights.. He is clearly worried about Canelo.

Canelo can't do 147, look at the guy. He can't squeeze that much off, it's plain to see. I don't think I've ever seen Canelo at 147 for a televised fight.

That sucks they can't agree to just fight at 150 lbs.. It would be worth it for everybody to make the biggest fight for both guys. Floyd needs to make up the supposed loss from the Guerrero fight. Showtime apparently took a big hit and had to eat it on that one.

Comment

• Yeah, because Solis confused Ginger with all those thousands of other pale-skinned redheaded Mexicans.

You cry too phucking much. Did you just have your first period or something?

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Dumba$$, it hasn't even gone to court, let alone a conviction but you can bet your sweetheart Floyd isn't going to come out and tell the world he is a hypocrite. Live with it. Keep living in denial and actually believing Floyd doesn't make demands and put up roadblocks. For you to not be able to believe that Floyd could make the 147 demand is foolish when this perfectly fits what Floyd does and did happen. You act like someone is expecting you to believe that a UFO landed on the whitehouse and dropped a 3 headed Elvis on the roof.......its a demand Floyd is making of Canelo to come in at 47, not some unbelievably impossible thing!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              There is no " we don't know if it happened". Either it did or didn't, but you clowns sure don't know. You've never even been close to the negotiatiing table of championship boxers. The trainer probably wasn't even there.
              Wrong, Trainer/Management teams including the father and son duo are at negotiations. Individual trainers as well. You just cannot fit Floyd being a Hypocrite in your universe and your religion of Floyd worshipping.
              Last edited by richardt; 05-13-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=josenoway;13363926]Yeah, because Solis confused Ginger with all those thousands of other pale-skinned redheaded Mexicans. You cry too phucking much. QUOTE]You don't even know the details of their encounter. And you cry like a 2 year old when someone does not sniff Floyds ballsack fumes like you do. Keep sniffing.....if you had any brains I'd say it blows them out but that is not possible.

Comment

• Floyd has 3 type of haters and they all go asleep thinking about him.

1) *******s--(upset because Pac was left in the ring taking PacQuil.)

2) Ban wagon--(They went from Ortizites, Gurrerites, now the Alvarezites)

3) Fanboys

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSilk View Post
                    Floyd has 3 type of haters and they all go asleep thinking about him.

1) *******s--(upset because Pac was left in the ring taking PacQuil.)

2) Ban wagon--(They went from Ortizites, Gurrerites, now the Alvarezites)

3) Fanboys
                    btw, has Pac even woke up yet?

Comment

• Right, because if you search my posts, you'll see that I've said Floyd should fight Canelo at 154.

smh.

And you're acting like YOU DO know the details of the encounter. Well damn you should tell the Mexican authorities to stop pursuing that arrest warrant.

Talking about brains, lol. You couldn't get your facts straight about the trainer, then when presented with the evidence, just threw a pac stan tantrum. lmao.

[QUOTE=richardt;13363944]
                      Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                      Yeah, because Solis confused Ginger with all those thousands of other pale-skinned redheaded Mexicans. You cry too phucking much. QUOTE]You don't even know the details of their encounter. And you cry like a 2 year old when someone does not sniff Floyds ballsack fumes like you do. Keep sniffing.....if you had any brains I'd say it blows them out but that is not possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X