Collapse
No announcement yet.

R-I-N-G-TV, what a joke, they rank Broner No.6 Pound for Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares hes ranked 6th. Nobody gives a **** about anybody out of the top 3 anyway. I mean when we are talking resume nobody ever brags about "hes number 6 p4p" as a way to hype up a fighter. If hes the real deal he will find his way up near the top. And if hes not the real deal then he wont sniff no where near the top 3.

Comment

Neither Broner or Canelo deserve to be near the top 10. It's an absolute disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Who cares hes ranked 6th. Nobody gives a **** about anybody out of the top 3 anyway. I mean when we are talking resume nobody ever brags about "hes number 6 p4p" as a way to hype up a fighter. If hes the real deal he will find his way up near the top. And if hes not the real deal then he wont sniff no where near the top 3.
        You see, this is a big part of the problem with you floboners. Anyone that isnt in the top 3 isnt the 'real deal' or they're a 'clubfighter' or 'bum' etc. As someone that has been folowing the sport for 3 decades, I would be delighted if you all shot yourselves en masse.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          You see, this is a big part of the problem with you floboners. Anyone that isnt in the top 3 isnt the 'real deal' or they're a 'clubfighter' or 'bum' etc. As someone that has been folowing the sport for 3 decades, I would be delighted if you all shot yourselves en masse.
          Well you go ahead and be outraged. As for myself ill go back to not giving a ****.

Comment

Well you go ahead and be outraged. As for myself ill go back to not giving a ****.
            ....and being a bumsniff.

I'm not outraged either, I just find you fanboys funny

Comment

Stop calling yourself a boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                Can you believe these stupid ****s?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  So 5 years from now your gonna be outraged Adrien Broner was ranked 6th p4p in 2013? Then you need to get a life too.

Comment

So 5 years from now your gonna be outraged Adrien Broner was ranked 6th p4p in 2013? Then you need to get a life too.
                    You just stay focused on the top 3, schnuffty. Theres a good lad!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      I see what you did there.
                      Which was what. State the obvious? Lol they had the ghost in there for their last ratings. None of those 3 belong in top 10 ring has their agenda

Comment

Working...
                      X