Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager Warns Mayweather: Saul is Not Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else notice it says they trying to make a mayweather-cotto match for September 14th?? Lol I was like wait what?!?! Again? Why?! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      life must be terrible for you.your boy pac wants to do testing for a rios fight.but was scared of the needle testing and a $40 million check.get out of here you loser.
      hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        mayweather will eat canelo alive. why is canelo atill ducking his madatories. hell lara has been ducked for 4 straight fights. the WBC keeps tagging him with that eliminator crap.
        i actually agree with you

i rather him take out lara

lara nothing special. his best win was against ronald hearns.

He did nothing against that scrub vanes.

Comment

wrong tactics from the canelo camp instead they should come out and say he has recently converted to vegetarianism has developed osteoporosis in both hands and has just discovered he suffers from a congenital heart defect

Comment

this guy is bragging about alvarez weighing 170 at fight night against trout. how does that suppose to help to get a fight with mayweather?.if thats the case then why don't you have canelo to fight GGG at 160. they both will come in at 170. alvarez and chavez jr is ducking GGG.

Comment

I don't see anyway Canelo wins this fight..mayweather cruises to a ud and Canelo has his moments..he may land a few good shots at times but no way he beats mayweather..Canelo is a good fight but he should stay away from mayweather at this time..might be a better fight later on..and plus he's a little big in weight class..he'd prob have to take the fight at 147-150..Floyd not gonna let Canelo weight 170 lbs.

Comment

Cotto was not a prob at all for floyd. Floyd gave people what they wanted to see. He could've easily outboxed Cotto. Watch the fight again people. Notice how Floyd looked into the camera between rounds to show the fans his bloody nose. He knows that's what they want to see. Floyd also could've KO'd Cotto in that bout and let him live. I don't believe he'll let Saul live regardless of how much he weighs fightnight. Mayweather by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  You're right Canelo is no Cotto. Cotto did better against Floyd than Canelo will.
                  Just checking to see if the pay off worked

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    The next time Canelo fights a hard 12 rounds would be his first time. Did you see his punch output against Trout? The kid throws less punches than Floyd.
                    "Canelo is a real junior middleweight"... No way! He's a full middleweight...

But the fact that "the kid throws less punches than Floyd" is not an impediment: Canelo has even more accuracy and hits harder...

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Canelo stop begging for a fight and earn it you got a gift against trout rematch him cotto gave floyd the toughest and highest payday since delahoya your not on that level yet
                      a gift decision?? All trout did was land a couple of jabs and Canelo did preety good against him. please stop the hating

Comment

Working...
                      X