Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager Warns Mayweather: Saul is Not Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Man you ****aroaches seem to come out of the woodworks. No wonder NSB has turned to **** with pathetic users like you.
    Couldn't agree more. Its amazing that people can hide behind computer screens and call people cowards but wouldnt open there mouth in front fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by bernardo20oct View Post
      lmao, all i read before trout was that canelo would be ktfo by trout and bla bla, now trout is some sort of bum that he beat and bla bla, yall floydiots sound pathetic !!
      Umm not really. I think only like ~10 people voted for Trout via KO in the prematch poll so idk wtf you're remembering that from . Trout and Canelo are both legit imo and it was a good solid win. I am just pissed at this Canelo bandwagon when <1 year ago most of these Canelo "fans" were calling him a GBP hypejob can crusher and whatnot while I was telling everyone he is legit.

Now he is a potential Floyd beater and we have a ton of new "Canelo fan" accounts who can only seem be found in Pacquiao or Mayweather threads. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by bernardo20oct View Post
        lmao, all i read before trout was that canelo would be ktfo by trout and bla bla, now trout is some sort of bum that he beat and bla bla, yall floydiots sound pathetic !!
        I heard the same about how Guerrero was going to beat Floyd up even if he loss he still would punish him. I hear the same BS before every fight how this person has a chance or how they will do this, and then when Floyd beats them here come the excuses. The funny thing is Trouts biggest win came against a guy y'all said was washed up (Cotto) but he beats the same guy Mayweather beat and everybody said was old and washed up but it made Trout good. I don't get it

Comment

Steve Lim explains why this fight will NEVER happen

Steve Kim on the Russell Scott Show breaks down the potential Mayweather vs. Alvarez fight.

listen now> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLPvUHuYCg

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            crybaby ***** cheerleaders, are you really boxing fans or just Floyd nuthuggers? it seems you whiners just want to protect your hero's precious ¨0¨ as if it was your own, you dont care about watching competitive fights and the best fighting the best, you'd happily watch Mayweather fighting overmatched bums like Guerrero until he retires, so he can go undefeated. No wonder boxing has turned into a duckfest in recent years, because of ****ty fans like you putting more value into a ¨0¨ than in the quality of fights
            You speak of competitive fights etc.. but yet by and large the reason the vast majority of people do not believe a Floyd v. Canelo fight will be competitive, oh wait Canelo is big. Besides his popularity, there is not ONE reason any real UNBIASED boxing fan can give that will prove Canelo is the most worthy opponent for Floyd to fight now. His resume isn't strong, he doesn't display superior anything to , oh wait, oh yeah he has superior size. This whole notion that since Floyd won 154 belt that makes him a legit JMW is just a ploy to justify this fight to some, the fact that Canelo balloons to 170 plus in 24 hours says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              Canelo just beat one huge 154 pounder, undefeated, ranked #2 in the division, and coming off a career defining win so his confidence was at its peak, you cant say Canelo is only good against smaller fighters anymore. Canelo will probably fight the Lara-Angulo winner next year, Kirkland is out of the picture he's not even an active boxer anymore, and you're wrong about Martinez, because Martinez was the one who ducked Canelo's challenge early this year (just like Mayweather did), and prefered to fight for peanuts against Murray in Argentina instead, and after watching Martinez' pathetic last fight, it was a wise decission.
              Martinez would love to build off that win with another fight against a big-name opponent, and he wouldn't mind fighting Saul "Canelo" Alvarez early next year. However, Martinez doesn't think Alvarez wants any part of him, and he wouldn't be surprised if the red-headed Mexican ends up settling for an easier fight.
              "Canelo has better and safer offers," Martinez said about a potential fight between the two. "After what happened to [Chavez] Junior, logic would tell me that he'll fight Cotto [because] there is less risk and more money."

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                the ginger's manager is so stupid... practically talking themselves out of a fight... if you make yourself seem too formidable cherrypicker will fight someone else.
                But if Floyd can coax gingerbread boy into coming down to 147, it would be the greatest cherry pick of them all. If you call a man out, fight at his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  But if Floyd can coax gingerbread boy into coming down to 147, it would be the greatest cherry pick of them all. If you call a man out, fight at his weight.
                  Exactly!!! You want the man, you fight on his turf.. his rules

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                    Exactly. Cotto is better than this kid

p.s. I know he lost to Trout, but styles make fights.
                    There it is, that's the good stuff I was waiting to read. Lol!
                    Trust me, we will find out who is better between Cotto and Canelo in September. Everyone knows that Canelo will likely retire Cotto. Styles make fights, that's for sure but unfortunately for Cotto, he doesn't have what it takes to beat Canelo. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by KingBenSavage View Post
                      Let's be real Canelo is not the truth a suspect win over Trout does not make u a beast...If the Floyd fight ever happens he only has a punches chance in reality he gets outboxed all day
                      Suspect? Suspect? Are you serious? It's very freaking simple, if you had to be Canelo or Trout who would you rather be? Yeah, exactly, that's what I thought. Dude, people are stupid trying to cry out that Trout actually won. Yet another reason why open scoring is so ******ed, gives sore loser fans like Trout's reason to open their mouths with false hope. We all know, and if you had half a brain, you would understand that Canelo took the last rounds off to solidify the W. Errrr hello, your boy Mayweather is the master of doing that, you know hit, hit, run, run, run, hit, run faster, run fastest and win. Don't hear you crying about Mayrunner.

Comment

Working...
                      X