Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Vows Brutal KO: I Will 'World Star' Malignaggi!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah talk that gangster stuff to Paulie Malignaggi. Broner is ruthless man. What a badass.

Comment

Broner is so lame. He's basically a retrded version of floyd with much less skill.

Comment

Just when you thought Boner couldnt sink any lower.

Comment

Your not a rapper, philosopher or even clever. Your word association is elementary and uninspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
            Broner got it in his head that it was to cool to say this so no we are gonna hear it a million times over and over till fight night. Dude is lame and isnt creative with any of his stuff.

"I'm going to **** you up. World Star! I'm going to World Star you up! World Star! You can't World Star me! World Star!"

I'm already closing the video and it doesn't even exist yet.

Comment

Were not against rap. Were not against rappers. But we are against those thugs.

Comment

Paulie knocks Broner out!

Comment

If what he's saying is true (and he's not just over doing it for talk sake), he's gonna make himself look stupid when he's missing with those wild swings of his. He needs his opponents to be stationary with no head movement to get off. It's just too bad there's no way Paulie can hurt him. Even if he out boxes him, I can't see them giving him the decision. Poor Paulie

Comment

Hope Paulie takes this, by KO preferably. If not, and if Broner continues winning, that dude may end up being twice the star that Floyd is. How? Because he's already twice as contemptible as Floyd and people will pay plenty to see that kind of a douche bag lose.

Comment

Paulie has a good chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X