Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Vows Brutal KO: I Will 'World Star' Malignaggi!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
    What the hell? I got lost and quickly exited
    they show alot of videos of people fighting and getting knocked out. then someone usually ends up yelling WORLDSTARRRRRR

Comment

Broner has some great skills, but he has the intelligence of a window licking, drooling ******. Every time he speaks, I feel like I need an MRI. Nothing will be funnier than seeing him get his ass whooped eventually. He's no Floyd no matter how you ***gs compare them. He's too dumb. Too simple minded. Plus, his money will all go to child support down the road.

Comment

Blah..Blah..Blah..you've made a horrible entrance to the game if folks are already tired of your act.

Comment

i think he will too ...not that thats impressive ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Lol, World Star.

On a side note, there's already a video uploaded there on how the fight will go down.

Kid with no shirt = Paulie
              Samoan kid = Broner

LMAO, to his credit he still left with the girls

Comment

LAUGHING MY ****IN ASS OFF LOL boxingscene fans probably don't even know what Adrian Clone-her meant by those terms lol. oh yeah Clone-her as in Fraud Gayweather lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                  LMAO, to his credit he still left with the girls
                  His sister? Yeah lol props for that I guess

Comment

He doesn't have to KO Malinaggi to be on there,they already love him. WSHH is a home for ratchetness and ****** behavior alike, and while highly entertaining, it makes me glad I'm not black(no racist).

Comment

"I am glad I am not black"

Some individual commenting on the ratchetness often presented by the website worldstarhiphop stated that he is glad that he is not black. I cannot believe I read that. He speaks as if there is not debauchery and depravity in each and every race. Simply look at the news. From the Boston bombings to Cleveland kidnappings. Small words from a small mind trapped in a small world. Poor bastard...

Comment

Working...
                      X