No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Eyes Daniel Geale Unification Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ETG View Post
    I hate that politics are robbing kid chocolate of building his résumé.... He's on the verge of being a pound for pound guy but he may not get the chance to prove himself because Chavez, Martinez, and GGG are basically off limits. I'd like to see him vs. geale other than that who else will or can fight him? If Mack beats GGG I'm sure he will face him.... GBP may want to consider a super fight in 2014 between canelo and Pete quillian.
    What the f4ck are you on ? GGG expressed will to fight him many, MANY times but the fight "didn't make sense" according to Mr. Quilling. It's a straight up SUCK if you ask. Also, P4P my ass ! Peter is getting KTFO the minutes he steps in the ring against GGG, but he never will as he know that very well himself.

Comment

I like this fight a lot but see Quillin winning by KO late in the fight Kid Chocolate has some serious power.

Comment

GGG would be in the mix, but he is fighting Macklin in June, as per the article. I think quillen is legit, I've been studying him and he has good balance, and he must be a hard puncher his last couple fights have had multiple knockdowns, shyt he knocked down the great winky wright. His defense is also pretty solid, has a mayweather trait of watching the incoming punches, that is a key to not getting ko'd. Look at what's coming down the barrel, its the punches you can't see or the ones you close your eyes on that usually ko you.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
          GGG would be in the mix, but he is fighting Macklin in June, as per the article.
          Like fuck he would.

Comment

WARQUILLIN

Comment

Stop ducking GGG FFS!!!

Comment

I cant believe people ***** about this fight. I would love to see geale-kid. Winner would become a huge name and be the heir apparent to serg and ggg

Comment

I like this fight, its good for both boxers and will be a good test for Quillin.

Comment

Why did Geale choose to drop the WBA super belt again?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      Fight any of the champions but u don't want it GGG??? Fck off Quillin.
                      damn can the kid take some fights vs legit opponents and get a little cash first? hes young chill out thats why i dont post here much. this is an legit opponent seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X