How Much Can Khan Improve At WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    true but thats all Hunter tallked non stop about and was suppose to fix
    To be brutally honest I still don't see that fixed yet, I think that will always be an underlining factor...

Comment

khan adjusts the narrative as he goes along.

the thing he is saying about virgil now - he's a great trainer, one of the best in the world, calm, good game-planner, is teaching him things he never knew before - are the same things he used to say about freddie until the peterson fight.

the thing about weight - how he'll be stronger at 147, how he has been draining himself (though we never really heard much about being weight drained until he actually lost), how he'll punch harder - he said the same about 140, which again only became a story once he lost

at 147, when the bigger punches dent his chin, what happens then?

this:

"oh robert garcia, he is one of the best trainers in the world, I'm working hard away from the spotlight and getting great sparring, he's teaching me things no one ever did before"

"im going to be much stronger at 154"

Comment

Well the WW division is very weak at this point aside from mayweather, pac, bradley and marquez. So maybe he can feast on the rest of the WW division? But then again he almost got stopped by Julio Diaz so....... lol

Comment

he should be fine so long as he stays away from the julio diaz of the world.

Comment

it's a disaster for khan, he's just there for a paycheck against mayweather like everyone else. but realistically he should be at 130 or 135 to stay away from those 147lb punches. he needs to atleast improve his defence some more because once he gets hit by a hard puncher like he always does he goes into survival mode.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Well his chin and his power is weak at 140,so unless he's really drained at the weight (which isn't likely) then all a move up means is he will get beaten easier as soon as he fights a decent puncher-guys like Berto,Guerrero,Provodnikov would destroy him,i expect him to go after Devon

I'm a Khan fan,but i'm realistic too

Comment

why not just move up to heavyweight where his chin will be iron

Comment

I fully expect massive improvements and adjustments at WW for King Khan. Just stay tuned and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Destined.

Comment

If your struggling to take punches at 140, not sure how things will be any better for you at 147

Also carrying weight will effect his power, his speed and his Stamina which is already very shaky

Comment

Not much but he can be kept away from Matthyse, Garcia, Peterson who would beat him and end his hopes. I think he should fight Brook in the UK and try to get his Mayweather pay day with a win, then retire after the loss to Floyd. He should maximize his earnings at this point because another knock out and he is done.

Comment

Working...
                      X