No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Would Consider Chavez-Murray For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-4-P-King View Post
    Chavez is such a ***. he needs to stop bullying middleweights the man is a god damn light heavyweight
    Offtopic: But Canelo can rehydrate to 170 against Trout and it's okay, right?
    Lol it's a good fight I think Chavez can take whatever gets thrown at him and grind it out with Murray in what will slowly turn into a brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by NewBreedBoxing View Post
      good move...keep chavez far away from ggg
      Right. Why don't make Chavez Jr. fight GGG first?

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
        Offtopic: But Canelo can rehydrate to 170 against Trout and it's okay, right?
        Canelo re-hydrated to 172 lbs and Trout re-hydrated to 171 lbs... Or not?

Comment

Chavez Jr. vs. Steve Cunningham.

Comment

hey fool.. run for 20km and meet a guy fresh to go for the last 2 and see how it goes.. Chavez Jr could not do anything for 11 rounds, he was schooled and beaten up by a smaller guy, and basically with a full tank of gas and after doing nothing for 99% of the fight puts a combination together to a man who was making my 50 Dollars worth every penny.. !!!! chavez jr is a decent fighter but he does not deserve half of what he has received already..

Comment

Martin "power" Murray will beat Chazez jnr, but because its in Chazez's backyard he will get the decision. Chazez jnr is a pot smoking hippy who lives off his day's name, who has never impressed me once between them ropesat

Comment

Working...
              X