No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ana Julaton Gives Her Take on Floyd Mayweather's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ana Julaton Gives Her Take on Floyd Mayweather's Win

MANILA, Philippines - Former two-time WBO female superbantamweight champion Ana (The Hurricane) Julaton said yesterday Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s frame of mind was critical in totally dismantling Robert Guerrero in their WBC welterweight title fight in Las Vegas last weekend. She said if ever Mayweather battles WBC/WBA lightmiddleweight king Saul (Canelo) Alvarez, it will be a mental game with the Money Man’s experience and work ethic making the difference.

Julaton said the educated viewer had to appreciate the finesse and tactics that Mayweather displayed against Guerrero. In a possible Alvarez encounter, she said there will be a lot of issues to thresh out like the weight limit and venue. “Canelo’s a prolific fighter (who) utilized defense against an awkward Austin Trout but in order to sustain a 36-minute, high-level fight, he’ll need to continue his craft,” she added. “Floyd’s incredible experience and work ethic to back it up – that’s a hard combination to beat.” [Click Here To Read More]

Ana Julaton is so hot. She's definitely a chick I'd love to see in an undercard spot. I'd rather see her get a spot over a Gary Russel vs bum type of mismatch. I don't understand how there are no females on major fight cards anymore.

Comment

Mayweather is a boxing genius, I think he's unbeatable on his weight class. The only dent in his legacy is not fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Mayweather is a boxing genius, I think he's unbeatable on his weight class. The only dent in his legacy is not fighting Pacquiao.
        and not fighting a prime Marg, prime Cotto, prime Mosley, prime Casamayor, prime Tszyu

Comment

well that dent is not mayweathers fault. pacquiao turned down a $40 million dollar drug test.thats amount that he'll never make. mayweather makes that every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            well that dent is not mayweathers fault. pacquiao turned down a $40 million dollar drug test.thats amount that he'll never make. mayweather makes that every fight.
            Well pacmans popularity was at an all time high during this time, he also demolished all of mayweathers foes (besides a determined marquez) in remarkable fashion in comparison to floyd, floyd was coming in and out of retirement whilst pacman was ranked p4p no. 1. The unorthodox drug testing methods were apparently accepted when this mythical $40 millions was offered. To the unbiased boxing fans eyes, it appeared that a 50/ 50 split was acceptable or even expected.

Comment

He is unbeatable in his weight class because if it looks to be beatable...we're not fighting to see who the best is, he lives to far, my health come first, I don't have the urge right now .

Comment

Working...
              X