Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Cotto deserve more credit? He made Floyd look old.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather wanting to go toe-to-toe for the fans is the biggest load of **** ever. Floyd don't give a damn about making none of us happy. All he wants is the check. Cotto came to win, pressed the action and MADE Mayweather fight back. At least give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      You mad bruh...take a breather. It'll be ok son. It'll be ok, maybe Canelo can swoop in and save the day
      Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        LOL @ Cotto being a HOF'er

credit for what? making Mayweathers nose bleed? you guys are idiots. Castillo, Corley and De La **** gave him fits. Castillo arguably beating him, yet people only seem to bring up Cotto who at the most won 2 rounds.
        You gotta give it up to Emanuel Augustus.

Going through Cotto's career, why do you feel he isn't a future HOF'er?

Comment

Floyd looked just like he did against Oscar.

Both at 154. Go figure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by wigg1 View Post
            You gotta give it up to Emanuel Augustus.

Going through Cotto's career, why do you feel he isn't a future HOF'er?
            Look at the user name, look at the avatar and signature. Take a wild guess why he dislikes Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
              Cotto is one of my favs and i was going for him in the floyd fight but even i could see that floyd wanted to fight a more interesting style of fight and took a lot more risks then he would normally!!!
              This, I understand people want to believe that Floyd isn't that good anymore, but indeed he does still have his legs so it would seem from Saturday night. Cotto was just much bigger and stronger than what Floyd is used to. Floyd made multiple comments on fighting Cotto more aggressively and wanted the 8oz gloves for the fight as well. People who like manny will say he was shot, but if that's the case then why did manny want to fight him at yet ANOTHER catchweight? I'm glad Cotto didn't budge on that BS. The truth would be that if Cotto was shot with Floyd, he was shot AND weight drained with manny after cheato. The truth is that Cotto is quite comfortable at 154, but just not quite big enough for the weight class. Call me crazy but IMO Cotto would do much better than most think against Canelo... perhaps even better than Trout did. Canelo got hit with some body shots that he didn't like and Cotto won't stand at a distance and box with him... he would be in his chest and hopefully beating that body into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                Floyd looked just like he did against Oscar.

Both at 154. Go figure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                You're saying the difference is weighing in at 150 as apposed to weighing at 146? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Look at the user name, look at the avatar and signature. Take a wild guess why he dislikes Cotto.
                  has nothing to do with my nationality, I can easily point out your avatar and username and say the same thing. Im a fan of plenty of PR fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    has nothing to do with my nationality, I can easily point out your avatar and username and say the same thing. Im a fan of plenty of PR fighters
                    I'm going to put this out for everyone.

I'M NOT RICAN.

That said, I'm a fan of Mexican, Cuban, Argentinian, and American fighters all. Looks like my comments were misplaced, my apologies bro.

Comment

Cotto >>>>>> Guerrero

Comment

Working...
                      X