Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone is the history of boxing got a nicer right hand than Wladimir klitscko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone is the history of boxing got a nicer right hand than Wladimir klitscko

VLAD right hand punch is, well in a perverse kind of way, poetry imo. It starts off from the fact that he has a good physique. His shoulder turn and weight transfer is just devine. My fav right hands he threw were against sam peter in there second fight.

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    VLAD right hand punch is, well in a perverse kind of way, poetry imo. It starts off from the fact that he has a good physique. His shoulder turn and weight transfer is just devine. My fav right hands he threw were against sam peter in there second fight.
    You sound like you'd like to lock him down in your bedroom.

Yes, other fighters have thrown a better right hand than Wlad. Including his brother in '04.

Comment

Are we talking heavyweights only? Because if not, this guys was up there...

Comment

Louis had a pretty sweet right hand.

Comment

Look to one of his predecessors. Hearns.

Edit. Sweet pea beat me to it

Comment

Better right hand?

Also;

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Better right hand?

Also;

Floyd mayweather better technical right hand than wladimir lol yea, 60 percent bore fest ko ratio, one was when Ortiz wasn't even looking. Guys a joke, and hes ****ing ugly.

Wladimir is the best pound for pound on the planet. Fact. More knockouts than Borefest mayweather had "wins". And I say wins as he lost to DLH and Castillo.

Comment

Klitschko is a ***** and absolute garbage compared to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  Floyd mayweather better technical right hand than wladimir lol yea, 60 percent bore fest ko ratio, one was when Ortiz wasn't even looking. Guys a joke, and hes ****ing ugly.

Wladimir is the best pound for pound on the planet. Fact. More knockouts than Borefest mayweather had "wins". And I say wins as he lost to DLH and Castillo.
                  You seem very objective. Haha.

Clearly a troll thread.

Best pound for pound.. hehe, you're killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
                    Klitschko is a ***** and absolute garbage compared to Mayweather.
                    Klitschko could knock out the entire PFP list inside an hour.

You could have 10 Floyd Mayweathers and they'd all be getting carried out of the ring against Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X