Diaz Vs Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Word is Hern is chasing up Diaz to fight Brook

Kind of funny because Hern was dissing Khan for fighting Diaz couple of weeks ago
    diaz would ko that hype job hes so overhyped its unreal who the **** has brook beat NAME one fighter you know,he faked an injury to run away from the fight and timothy bradley offered him a title shot aswell but he declined it.

Comment

Ezekiel Brinsly Reid is the bums real name.... he's at best a domestic british/european level fighter... his promotion team know it and pulled him out of the Alexander fight.

i hope he fights diaz and gets exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
        Juan Diaz hopefully, not Julio
        Babybull the LW?

Julio Diaz will be sought out to provide a direct comparison with Khan. Easy promotion work since the British public are now familiar with Diaz.

Brook should fight Chris Van Heerden (IBO champ) to get his first WW title.

Comment

i want brook to face julio diaz seriously this would be the perfect fight to see if brook really is world class.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Babybull the LW?

Julio Diaz will be sought out to provide a direct comparison with Khan. Easy promotion work since the British public are now familiar with Diaz.

Brook should fight Chris Van Heerden (IBO champ) to get his first WW title.
            My bad, thought he'd be moving up in weight on his comeback trail.

Comment

Originally posted by chelseaboy40 View Post
              Having an injury doesn't make u a joke, he has been unlucky with injures ...Believe me that boy can fight he has the skills and has a lot of power in most of his shots as he is always in position, because he has a style that suits him were his feet are always planted to push for maximum power.

Kell brook certainly aint no joke..

He may have all that going for him but its his choice of competition that keeps me from being a Brook fan

Comment

I think 143 was probably the ideal weight for Diaz... not everyone is configured to be perfect at 140 or 147.. sometimes your ideal weight is somewhere in between the predefined weight classes..

Great matchmaking move by Hearn for Brook to try and get one up on Khan by beating Diaz more impressively.. Especially at 147 which probably suits Brook more than Diaz

Comment

Working...
                X