No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raskat View Post
    looked like a draw to me. Precision vs Volume, there were A LOT of rounds which you can score for Guerrero.
    You should probably wipe Ruben's cum from your eye then.

Comment

Easy Work Mayweather gave him a boxing lesson

Comment

Mayweather dominated and looked like he was ready to fight another 12 rounds. Guerrero wasn't really effective with anything after round 1.

Comment

the fans deserve a full refund for that atrocity ! they wanted to see boxing not 12 rounds of running !

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Guerrero didn't win a round imo. He didn't belong in there with Mayweather.

I wasn't that impressed with Mayweather either.
            Cut it out bro lol

How can you say in a championship fight a man didnt win a round, but at da same time you werent impressed with Floyd???

LMAO YALL TOO ****KKKIN MUCH MAN LOL

Floyd is simply too good, but I also noticed the fasns are starting to show Floyd nuthin but love.....

Comment

118-110 Mayweather.

I was little concerned after the first 2 rounds, Floyd looked off a bit. But damn he looked pretty good the last 10 rounds.

Mayweather is exactly where Ali was in 1973, 6 years after his last prime year 1967. Floyd is 6 years after his last prime year, 2007.

But Floyd was sharp with his punching.

Comment

Great performance from Money.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  I actually think he was the same Mayweather, but IMO Guerrero was worse than Cotto.
                  Yea this was what I was going to say. Guerrero is no where near Cotto's level even past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    looked like a draw to me. Precision vs Volume, there were A LOT of rounds which you can score for Guerrero.
                    Forreal... tell me where you buy your weed... I need some of that!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Floyd "Money" Mayweather (44-0, 26KOs) retained his WBC welterweight championship with a twelve round unanimous decision over mandatory challenger Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-2-1, 18KOs). All three judges saw it 117-111.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      His craft was on display tonight. Keep in mind that he dominated the 3rd ranked WW in the world at the age of 36...

Comment

Working...
                      X