No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    I thought of the previous 5 opponents Mayweather had fought Guerrero would be the one to give him the most trouble. Thought Mayweather was older, maybe lost half a step and coming off jail would effect him.

Well I was waaaay off. Mayweather dominated, his right hand seemed better than ever and truly painted a complete masterpiece.
    My thoughts exactly.

I thought Guerrero might be able to slightly improve upon Cotto's efforts and maybe win a round or two more. Cotto proved to be in a different class than Guerrero even though he's past his prime.

RG is still a good dude, but you gotta respect what Floyd can do in the ring regardless of what a **** he can be outside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
      I know right, all Floyd did was run and hold when Guerrero wanted to duke it out Load of Crap!
      And he landed the right hand time and time again dont forget that.

Comment

Floyd aint NO warrior, the Guys dose the moon walk all night crap!

Comment

Haters go find someone else to beat Floyd. The stadium wasn't sold out but the gate will be more than Canelo's who did 2.77 million at the gate. Ruben is sour right now. He wanted Floyd to stand there like Berto and get beat up. Didn' t work.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
            looked like a draw to me. Precision vs Volume, there were A LOT of rounds which you can score for Guerrero.
            hahahaha you cant believe that

Comment

looked like a draw to me. Precision vs Volume, there were A LOT of rounds which you can score for Guerrero.
              exactly, but we're dealing with Floyd here. The judging is going to bias beyond reason. I had Floyd by 2 rounds.

Comment

Easy Work

Easy work. All that **** the Guerroro's talk with god using him to humble Money! Praise jesus! LMBAO!

Comment

Stfu you blind dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    Fight for another 12 rounds? He looked like he couldn't wait for the 12th round to finish so he can get outta there and do what he really likes, which is party.
                    There was no point in taking any chances after that masterclass, but his "running" just goes to show you how effective Guerrero's body punching was.

Comment

I'm so glad I did not have to buy this fight. ****** was so boring once again.

Comment

Working...
                      X