• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie's rebuttal was ETHER status.

Comment

THis should be PPV.

Comment

Paulie is a legend.... gotta have respect for this guy, he fights everyone put in front of him. He talks so fast sometimes though... Him talking about not being able to understand what Broner says and I couldn't understand what he was saying it was coming out of his mouth so fast!

Comment

i thought Broner took this but Paulie made a good comeback, hopefully Paulie wins the fight but i doubt it

Comment

I gotta admit its the first time broner made me laugh, but then Paulie went and put him straight back in his place

'Your mother thought you were a b1tch when you were born'

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
              Paulie is a legend.... gotta have respect for this guy, he fights everyone put in front of him. He talks so fast sometimes though... Him talking about not being able to understand what Broner says and I couldn't understand what he was saying it was coming out of his mouth so fast!
              That's what I'm saying, gotta respect Paulie, you might not like him but you gotta respect him. He doesn't back down from anyone

Comment

Comments Thread For: Video: Malignaggi, Broner Stage An X-Rated Verbal War

MGM Grand, Las Vegas – There were plenty of embarrassed faces and women placing their hands over their ears at the official press conference to announce the welterweight fight between Paulie Malignaggi and Adrien Broner, taking place on June 22nd at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Malignaggi and Broner turned Saturday’s press conference into a vile war of words – as they exchanged verbal bombs over a woman that Malignaggi loosely dated in the past. The woman in question is now dating Broner.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Broner stepped up, and Maliganngi still ate him up, damn Broner
                  A few remarks here and there but I couldn't see how broner stepped it up. Broner is even repetitive like Floyd. Malignaggi just kept coming bak at him. Paulie took this round

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                    That's what I'm saying, gotta respect Paulie, you might not like him but you gotta respect him. He doesn't back down from anyone
                    Very true... and the guys got a TON of heart in the ring.

Comment

Paulie owned his ass so bad. OMG That was a press slaying. Broner is gonna get his ass beat. If he thinks Paulie is a softy and quits....lol he is in for a rude awakening.

lol :AOR: @ Paulie made him look stupid as shlt ! :AOR:

Comment

Working...
                      X