Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr: "We Coming To Get Amir Khan. He Got A Death Wish.." (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr: "We Coming To Get Amir Khan. He Got A Death Wish.." (VIDEO)

Floyd Sr talks Khan around 3:25

"He'll get the hell beat out of him too. Amir Khan calling him out ain't he? Well we coming to get him. Like my man said, Amir Khan coming to get Floyd.. It's a death wish. Floyd Joy ain't playing."

I dont think its a secret Floyd will fight Khan next. Now thats a joke of a fight.. Funny thing is a year ago many people felt Khan would win because of his length, fast hands and jab.. floyd KOs khan in the later rounds..

So after Floyd beats Khan im guessing alexander is next
    Then after alexander it will be probably a cotto rematch lol

I really hope guererro gets lucky and kos floyd and ruin his 200 million dollar contract

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
      I dont think its a secret Floyd will fight Khan next. Now thats a joke of a fight.. Funny thing is a year ago many people felt Khan would win because of his length, fast hands and jab.. floyd KOs khan in the later rounds..

So after Floyd beats Khan im guessing alexander is next
      Then after alexander it will be probably a cotto rematch lol

I really hope guererro gets lucky and kos floyd and ruin his 200 million dollar contract
      No he aint gonna fight Khan next..Khan will fight Alexander next

but he will at some point come over to the UK in 18 months

and who can be mad at him?

many of us want to see Floyd come to the UK and fight even if its against a guy he can beat, the fight would be huge for british boxing and a lot of money is going to be made

Floyd is very popular in the UK, he could easily fill out a stadium here

Comment

But when you interview Floyd Sr. about Pacquiao, "he on dem roids!"

Pacquiao really did have Team Mayweather shook.

Comment

That would be a horrible, horrible turd of a fight.

Comment

I don't think he'll fight khan next. Even if he does it will still be a huge fight given khans fans

Comment

This will go over well..........

Comment

Khan vs Floyd is not a good match up for Khan.

Comment

Floyd promised to fight in the uk so what other uk name is hegoing to say, brook or somthing, of course Khan would be his main uk opponent. I doubt Floyd is planning to fight in the uk and not fight a uk opponent.

But he must have seen weakness in khan that werent there before. Before khan lost to Garcia, Khan was a monster Floyd might have been wary of.

Comment

I don't want to see that BULL**** Match Up! That is a fukin easy win for Mayweather...TOO EASY! He stops Khan!

Comment

Working...
                    X