No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko, Pianeta Face To Face at The Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Wlad was always a bit bigger and more masculine.

You are right about the face.
    You of all people should know Vitali's much bigger than Wladimir, as for more masculine well I dunno, wouldn't call either effeminate

Comment

Wow Wlad almost at 250 - That's a tat heavy for him isn't it? He's not six packing as much as he was last time round.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
        You of all people should know Vitali's much bigger than Wladimir, as for more masculine well I dunno, wouldn't call either effeminate
        That's not true. Wladimir (113kg) is usually heavier than Vitali (110kg). When I say bigger that doesn't mean taller.

Comment

That's not true. Wladimir (113kg) is usually heavier than Vitali (110kg). When I say bigger that doesn't mean taller.
          Isn't Wlad normally coming in around 110 as well? If i'm not mistaken, is 249.1 not his career heaviest?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Wow Wlad almost at 250 - That's a tat heavy for him isn't it? He's not six packing as much as he was last time round.
            As he gets older I think he is putting more muscles. He doesn't deviate a lot. It's about 112 kg +- 2kg.

Comment

Isn't Wlad normally coming in around 110 as well? If i'm not mistaken, is 249.1 not his career heaviest?
              Not in the recent time. He was 110 kg against Haye and maybe Thomspson, but he was 113 kg against Wach.

Taking into account he is 3-4 cm shorter than Vitali he always looked bigger.

Comment

Not in the recent time. He was 110 kg against Haye and maybe Thomspson, but he was 113 kg against Wach.

Taking into account he is 3-4 cm shorter than Vitali he always looked bigger.
                He's certainly more muscular than Vitali and bigger in terms of body size and the size of his arms are also significantly bigger than Vitali's. He's got a huge back as well. Vitali is more lean and tall.

I do think Wlad looks a bit soft around the stomach though - maybe his motivation wasn't the biggest this time around? Would be understandable and he'll take care of Pianeta regardless.

Comment

He's certainly more muscular than Vitali and bigger in terms of body size and the size of his arms are also significantly bigger than Vitali's. He's got a huge back as well. Vitali is more lean and tall.

I do think Wlad looks a bit soft around the stomach though - maybe his motivation wasn't the biggest this time around? Would be understandable and he'll take care of Pianeta regardless.
                  Well that's possible. But regardless his stomach looks fine to me - it's not six pack but as this is stay busy fight it's understandable.

If he fights Povetkin next I am sure he'll be tip-top.

Comment

Well that's possible. But regardless his stomach looks fine to me - it's not six pack but as this is stay busy fight it's understandable.

If he fights Povetkin next I am sure he'll be tip-top.
                    It's not a stay busy fight, it's a "make some money off the clueless fans" fight. He could have been fighting Povetkin but requested it to be pushed back until the end of the year for this fight. A stay busy fight is when a bigger fight is not possible straight away and they take a lower ranked opponent to stay sharp. That wasn't the case here.

Comment

PINATA looks scared. No hunger in his eyes whatsoever!

Comment

Working...
                      X