No announcement yet.

Peterson vs Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson vs Guerrero?

If they both lose their next fight then how about it? Right now who would you pick? Say Peterson moved up after fighting Mattysse or maybe even a catch-weight
    Matthysse decision
    11.11%
    Matthysse ko
    44.44%
    Peterson decision
    22.22%
    Peterson ko
    11.11%
    Evenly matched
    11.11%

Great match up after they both lose their next fights

Comment

I'd go with Guerrero making it a ugly fight

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        Great match up after they both lose their next fights
        It really has all the ingredients,both guys can mix it up well on the inside,both tough and strong without debilitating power,would be a war imo

Comment

I messed up the poll,any way too edit it?

Comment

i think this is a great match up. their styles would make it a foty candidate

Comment

Dead even. I might favor Peterson.

Comment

Peterson with roids wins...Guerrero if he's allowed to hold and hit.

Comment

Lol at the poll options.

Are people rating Peterson a little too highly at the moment? He arguably lost to Khan, even with the points deductions, and he never had Khan in real trouble the way Maidana, Garcia, or Diaz did. Maidana and Diaz are the other two guys who went 12 round with Khan in recent years and they both had him running for his life at some point.

Even if you do think Peterson beat Khan (which is fair enough), he did so because of how terrible Khan is on the inside, i.e. not having any inside game at all. I give Peterson full credit for walking through shots to get in there but there are very few other fighters who'd be so easy to bully on the inside in the welterweight neighbourhood.

I don't want to be too critical of Peterson, I was a fan of his until the TRT thing, but I think he's a bit reliant on the fragility of the other guy in the ring and his own ability to tough it out.

Comment

Peterson is good for what he is, but he's not on the level of Robert Guerrero. Peterson is a good inside boxer, Guerrero is a great inside fighter. The Ghost also is dirty enough to catch Peterson with shots he'll never see. I pick Guerrero by UD or 12th round TKO, depending on which Peterson shows up.

Comment

Working...
                    X