No announcement yet.

An Interesting Study on Boxing Fans compared to UFC & WWE Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Ehh, I mean I've seen some(kinda) entertaining fights on UFC. I'm not gonna lie tho, I've seen maybe 8-12 UFC PPVs, and a lot of the time the fights on the cards turned out more entertaining than the main event.

On a side note I still can't believe some people I knew thought Sonnen would ever in his mind beat Silva or Jones.. ridiculous.
    Just a quick note, Sonnen was beating Silvas ass in that first fight on the ground before Silva pulled it out. (Then Sonnen tested positive for roids) Silva and Jones would be great they both have good stand up, and while some of it would end up on the ground we would probably get some of the best striking in MMA in recent years.

And in relation to the first post I think Boxing on a global level outside of maybe Japan, Brazil (maybe Canada now cause of GSP?) have way way more fans. I know the UK has a growing MMA culture but guys like Khan, Hatton, Calzaghe and Froch now are known by a large majority of the UK public.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      Just a quick note, Sonnen was beating Silvas ass in that first fight on the ground before Silva pulled it out. (Then Sonnen tested positive for roids) Silva and Jones would be great they both have good stand up, and while some of it would end up on the ground we would probably get some of the best striking in MMA in recent years.

And in relation to the first post I think Boxing on a global level outside of maybe Japan, Brazil (maybe Canada now cause of GSP?) have way way more fans. I know the UK has a growing MMA culture but guys like Khan, Hatton, Calzaghe and Froch now are known by a large majority of the UK public.
      I was just stating that imo because I do not follow and know very little about anything mma but on a Global Scale I believe Boxing is very strong in many parts of Latin America, Asia, and Europe.

Comment

Working...
      X