No announcement yet.

Mayweather's ex opens up about 2010 beating New York Post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    It wasn't a dumbass comment. Since it is Cotto related you got all sensitive and started justifying it. @ despising Ricans. This dude! He never touched him yet the elderly man went to a hospital. Look how angry your words came out. Pathetic like the Flomos defending Floyd for hitting a woman.
    If it is about any rican you will come and talk sht. You will create your own lies. You always talk sht about ricans. Earlier in the Juanma talking how we ricans dont come and praise him no more. Not Juanma fan, but ricans in general. You dont need to use the word rican to mean it. Actually there was a thread a long time ago and you said that you hate ricans. I've seen plenty of his nuthuggers around, plenty of them will defend Cotto arrogance and believe he won a fight he clearly lost. But I never seen anyone trying to defend what happened with his uncle. You are changing the stories, like yo do the Tito incident. The newspaper here and all the reporters, people around that witness said that he didnt touched his uncle, that his uncles threw a block to his car. But you, with your hatred towards ricans had to come to stupid conclusions and sht on him.

I am not justifying anything you dumbass. I am stating facts. Cotto was not found guilty of anything. Floyd was. Dont compare scenarios hater

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      If it is about any rican you will come and talk sht. You will create your own lies. You always talk sht about ricans. Earlier in the Juanma talking how we ricans dont come and praise him no more. Not Juanma fan, but ricans in general. You dont need to use the word rican to mean it. Actually there was a thread a long time ago and you said that you hate ricans. I've seen plenty of his nuthuggers around, plenty of them will defend Cotto arrogance and believe he won a fight he clearly lost. But I never seen anyone trying to defend what happened with his uncle. You are changing the stories, like yo do the Tito incident. The newspaper here and all the reporters, people around that witness said that he didnt touched his uncle, that his uncles threw a block to his car. But you, with your hatred towards ricans had to come to stupid conclusions and sht on him.

I am not justifying anything you dumbass. I am stating facts. Cotto was not found guilty of anything. Floyd was. Dont compare scenarios hater
      I talk about everyone. You're just like the Floyd stans who think I only attack black. Always playing the victim card.

What I said is my opinion. Lopez isn't getting much praise and if you'd noticed I want him to knock Garcia out. But but but I'm a Rican hater.

Yes you are. Look at how sensitive you're getting. I'm comparing the fan base on how they jump and defend it when a boxer does something. Cry more sucka!

Comment

I talk about everyone. You're just like the Floyd stans who think I only attack black. Always playing the victim card.

What I said is my opinion. Lopez isn't getting much praise and if you'd noticed I want him to knock Garcia out. But but but I'm a Rican hater.

Yes you are. Look at how sensitive you're getting. I'm comparing the fan base on how they jump and defend it when a boxer does something. Cry more sucka!
        Keep lying. If that makes you stronger, go ahead. The truth is that every time there is something about Cotto, Juanma or anyone trying to praise a rican you are there. If Verdejo flourish and becomes a star, and we rican follow, you will eventually look for sht to talk about the kid. That is how you handle things. Then you talk about how much you hate nuthuggers when you actually dont like the fan base nationality. I know you are a fan of the K's bros, but you cant deny that nationality and race always bothers you. I remember the time you were talking about PR getting money from the US and that all that money should had been used to help others of your prefer nationality. But, you rather denied your hate and use the cop out of, I was his fan or I have a black friend.

Comment

Keep lying. If that makes you stronger, go ahead. The truth is that every time there is something about Cotto, Juanma or anyone trying to praise a rican you are there. If Verdejo flourish and becomes a star, and we rican follow, you will eventually look for sht to talk about the kid. That is how you handle things. Then you talk about how much you hate nuthuggers when you actually dont like the fan base nationality. I know you are a fan of the K's bros, but you cant deny that nationality and race always bothers you. I remember the time you were talking about PR getting money from the US and that all that money should had been used to help others of your prefer nationality. But, you rather denied your hate and use the cop out of, I was his fan or I have a black friend.
          Look at you still going. Grrrrr! Bet that vein is popping out your forehead.

Comment

How convenient this comes out right after Guerrero went off about this in the last press conference.

Sounds like somebody got payed to come out and change the story.

Comment

Look at you still going. Grrrrr! Bet that vein is popping out your forehead.
              Yes, I am very mad. My day gets ruined by ignorant trolls. Trolls that in the moment they get exposed for their stupidity, the use the Why are you mad bro, or, You are mad lol, bla bla bla. If it makes your day brighter, I am on my way to the hospital because what you say in an internet forum gave me a heart attack.

Comment

Yes, I am very mad. My day gets ruined by ignorant trolls. Trolls that in the moment they get exposed for their stupidity, the use the Why are you mad bro, or, You are mad lol, bla bla bla. If it makes your day brighter, I am on my way to the hospital because what you say in an internet forum gave me a heart attack.
                I'm not trolling. I'm just telling you what I think and many will agree.

Comment

None of us were there and there isn't any real evidence so who knows...

I think there may have been an altercation and he may have grabbed her and got physical but idk about Floyd punching her in the head, I think she would have required medical attention...

BUT its all speculation...

Comment

That whore deserved it, stupid slut.

Comment

Floyd fans will do anything to defend his honor. Even if that means denying that he physically harmed the mother of his children even though his own kids confessed.

Comment

Working...
                      X