HBO and Showtime ratings from last Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO and Showtime ratings from last Saturday

Matthew Paras ‏@Mparas1432 12h
    696,000 viewers tuned in live + SD for Martinez Murray. 747,000 for Arreola-Stiverine #boxing

Nathan Lewkowicz ‏@Nlewkow1 4h
    the re-air [of Martinez-Judah] did 363K

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 5h
    The Garcia-Judah broadcast on Showtime peaked at 831,000 viewers.... #boxing

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 5h
    [average for Garcia-Judah] right around 560,000. Khan did around 474,000...
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-02-2013, 05:24 AM.

Wow Arreola is a bigger draw than Martinez.lol

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
      I think it was because Martinez live fight was the first one, threw some people off I'm assuming.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        I think it was because Martinez live fight was the first one, threw some people off I'm assuming.
        i was one. it started early and i thought there was going to be an undercard fight shown. i happened to flip over and sergio is walking to the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          i was one. it started early and i thought there was going to be an undercard fight shown. i happened to flip over and sergio is walking to the ring.
          same shit happen to me, I flipped that bitch on grab my keys put on my chanklas on ready to go buy some brew and had to do a double take fucking Martinez is walking out I was like WTF. Lucky for me the liqour store just on the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
            Martinez-Murray aired around 2 hours earlier than what people expected. The Arreola and Abregu fights were supposed to come before it to serve as the undercard, but Martinez-Murray ended up being the opener because of the bad weather in Argentina.

What's interested is the high reair. I remember Bradley-Provodnikov's reair of 274k was being touted as much higher than usual because of the buzz it got. (it was 50% higher than Hopkins-Cloud's reair). Martinez-Murray's reair getting 363K probably means a lot of people missed the original airing.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-01-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

The mix up must have messed up the numbers

Comment

I'm starting to like this Showtime v HBO now toprank has to come through with Mikey Garcia. Donaire and Bradley no more soft fights

Ward also will need to step up

Comment

imo it is just a matter of time b4 HBO starts working with Golden Boy again

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
                    same shit happen to me, I flipped that bitch on grab my keys put on my huaraches on ready to go buy some brew and had to do a double take fucking Martinez is walking out I was like WTF. Lucky for me the liqour store just on the corner.

There fixed it for u

Comment

Working...
                    X