Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Matthysse/Peterson on September 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news and great for boxing if this happens. I wonder if the recent move by haymon in signing matthysse altered the decision to make this fight. I found it interesting that there was demand for Danny on the west coast. Maybe he will be a superstar

Comment

Awesome

If Danny wins he will have eliminated any doubt hes real and he can move up to welterweight.

Comment

Awesome!!!! good interesting fight. I like both guysand I think is a 50-50 but I may change my mind leading on to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          Yeah potentially...aka it'll happen if a certain person wins the fight, if not.... no deal.
          For real man...we know what that means...and I'm rooting for the other guy to win

Comment

Matthysse destroys Mayweather.

Comment

So much for ducking Matthyse, if he beats the Matthyse/Pederson winner he would then get Khan at 147, after he destroys Khan he gets Mayweather straight up.

Comment

Great for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Matthysse destroys Mayweather.
                  The same Matthysse who dropped a decision to zab judah not too long ago would "destroy" mayweather...??? Stop it dude...You sound ridiculous. There is no one at 140 or 147 rt now who would "destroy" the best pure boxer in the sport rt now. Hate all you want but at least be logical.

Comment

Danny Garcia has IT. Whatever IT is that is so hard to find in fighters, the intangibles, he's got em. I've been hearing people say Garcia is going to lose for his last 5 fights and all the guy does is win and impress every time.

Comment

I can't wait!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X