Comments Thread For: Sources: Lucas Matthysse Signs With Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMMIT no Garcia vs Matthysse now

Comment

Hey maybe now we won't have to hear about how he was robbed if he's Haymon guy. Good business move by him though, should give him access to bigger fights and higher purses.

Comment

Thats great news for Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          There goes the Garcia fight.

Haymon got shook.
          this...

Comment

WTF? If that is true then Danny is probably moving up and fighting Mayweather next and Haymon and GBP will make Matthysse the star at 140

But I think this is GREAT for Matthysse, finally somebody will actually make a fukin effort to make him a STAR

Comment

Matthysse aint going to get robbed in fighters hometowns anymore

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                WTF? If that is true then Danny is probably moving up and fighting Mayweather next and Haymon and GBP will make Matthysse the star at 140

But I think this is GREAT for Matthysse, finally somebody will actually make a fukin effort to make him a STAR
                Don't hold your breath, haymon also manages Lara and you know how that story goes. But I see were you could see the potential in matthysse, he's very fan friendly . Honestly I never thought haymon would sign matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  Al: "Please don't hurt Danny or Boner, I'll pay anything you want! Anything!"
                  Hahahaha....This^^^^

Comment

cha-ching great move for mathysse and al haymon is the man.

Comment

Because the Watson twins needed more air time to rubber neck and dad needed someone else to whisper sweet nothing's into their ear and point at them for look at the camera like some kind of gay **** freak show.

Comment

Working...
                      X