No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr.'s Reaction To Ruben Guerrero's Outburst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    Ruben, Angel, Floyd Sr., all annoying as hell.

Three guys who's career never took off so they live out their glory through their sons.
    you cant compare floyd sr career with those 2 give me a break

Comment

Hahahahahaha, finally the Mayweather´s get bullied. This is not a racial comment but let me tell you folks this: Latinos fight back. Look at the Garcia´s vs Judah. Now the Guerrero´s. You wanna know the meaning of Guerrero? It´s warrior. Floy will probably win but in this fight he has received way too many verbal shots.

Comment

Originally posted by witter87 View Post
        Thanks for the video. Ruben Guerrero is a hoot!

Gotta laugh at some of the commentors saying the Guerrero camp have gotten under Floyd's skin.....he's looks like the most in control person amongst both camps. Ellerbe looks gay again, especially with his marker pen goatie....LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          Hahahahahaha, finally the Mayweather´s get bullied. This is not a racial comment but let me tell you folks this: Latinos fight back. Look at the Garcia´s vs Judah. Now the Guerrero´s. You wanna know the meaning of Guerrero? It´s warrior. Floy will probably win but in this fight he has received way too many verbal shots.
          Floyd looks like he doesn't give a **** either way....he's been in these big fights with bull**** flying left & right for years. Wouldn't surprise if Robert Guerrero is flat on the night, he hasn't & will probably not fight in a bigger fight for the rest of his career.

Comment

So, The Money Man getting another monicker "The Woman Beater";

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
              Ellerbe looks gay again, especially with his marker pen goatie.

Comment

I hope Mayweather takes some anger into the ring, would make the fight more interesting.

Comment

I can't believe he said "its about keeping it classy" lol c'mon we have seen the show and him dancing on Bundrages wife he may be classier now than he was previously but he's far from keeping it classy

Comment

Floyd has already denied this a million times and he realized people are going to believe what they want so he has quit defending himself. He did the time and he's putting it behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
                      LOl TMT picked teh wrong line up this time, Team Rosado and Team Guerrero they dont play that lil kid game shit.
                      Sounds like they play plenty of games to me. So much for the "good christian" approach. Team rob sounds just like thugs. And all those that think this is so cool from team rob are hypocrites if you called any other boxer a thug or classless for doing the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X