Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Ruben going off on Floyd at presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another example of why boxing isn't covered by main stream sports and news outlets! its bad enough that Mayweather is a tuff sell to the sports public because of his past but then this idiot jumps up and acts like a fool.
    Boxing is so much better off when ALL dads stay home! I don't care if their trainers or not its always a bad combination and business with family just doesn't work well.
    "Homies from the hood" never goes over well with hard working sports fans. No one cares what Floyd senior thinks and no one cares about Mr. Hommie either!

Try being a promoter and dealing with the morons that are associated with the boxers of today! Some painfull moments dealing with these clowns. Ray.

Comment

Jesus Christ that was almost painful to watch. He went on so long I felt awkward.
      guerrero and floyd both looked shy after that lmao

Comment

If floyd was innocent he wouldve fought it like Pac did with the defamation case

D

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Fair game given Floyd's comments about Guerrero's wife. Not to mention the fact that he's repeatedly brought the issue up himself in the pre-fight docs.
          Floyd didnt say anything negative about his wife , he said he thought Robert was riding her ordeal too much in the promo , Floyd had nothing but good things to say about his wife .

Dont you kids read into whats actually said , look into how its asked what the conversation is about and how its lead along by reporters , you just hang on a word out of context and then go of on some tangent , I swear fanboy haters are like old women gas bagging about some midday soap opera .

Comment

lol Vato was expecting people to rally behind him but they just laughed at him, but at least he hyped himself up for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Floyd didnt say anything negative about his wife , he said he thought Robert was riding her ordeal too much in the promo , Floyd had nothing but good things to say about his wife .

Dont you kids read into whats actually said , look into how its asked what the conversation is about and how its lead along by reporters , you just hang on a word out of context and then go of on some tangent , I swear fanboy haters are like old women gas bagging about some midday soap opera .
              Dude stop talking about yourself.
              What Ruben just said just sold the fight but it won't change the fact that Floyd still going to beat the crap out of Guerrero.

Comment

What an absolute nutter! So damn awkward...I think Oscar is pretty worried about this event as its lurching from one pr disaster to the next and its daily now. Funny stuff man.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  And Ruben Guerrero didn't say anything negative about Floyd's ex-wife, he merely pointed out that Floyd beats women. And in case you hadn't noticed, Floyd has been riding his own 'ordeal' pretty hard during the promo as well, that ordeal being the profound injustice of him going to prison for beating up the mother of his kids right in front of them.

The sad truth is fanboys like yourself have no problem with Mayweather accusing a guy like Guerrero of milking his wife's leukemia, but you're outraged when the tables are turned. It's pathetic, but then fanboys are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    And Ruben Guerrero didn't say anything negative about Floyd's ex-wife, he merely pointed out that Floyd beats women. And in case you hadn't noticed, Floyd has been riding his own 'ordeal' pretty hard during the promo as well, that ordeal being the profound injustice of him going to prison for beating up the mother of his kids right in front of them.

The sad truth is fanboys like yourself have no problem with Mayweather accusing a guy like Guerrero of milking his wife's leukemia, but you're outraged when the tables are turned. It's pathetic, but then fanboys are.
                    Great soap opera isnt it lol .

Comment

I heard that an epic argument went down with Floyd Sr. and Ruben after the presser ended. Hopefully video surfaces. I bet Sr. was pissed that Floyd wouldn't let him sit on the main stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X