VIDEO: Reporter asks Mayweather about Khan, Floyd starts stuttering and getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
    Defensive.

Look at how he reacted to a simple question about khan, the dude is so shook! The hands start to come up, says things like "stop putting words in my mouth", he is acting the same way as when he used to when pacquiao and Margarito subject was brought up to him. Its obvious this guy wants no part of khan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1kL_IvkJbE
    get of khans dick! your threads about khan disgust me! khan has no chance against mayweather he just about survived his last fight against a no namer!

Comment

how about khan rematching danny at 140 first?

hell get knocked out again lol

Comment

It only proves that Floyd has speaking issues, he always stutters like an idiot. close thread mystery solved. nyahahahahaha

Comment

not even a flyweight would be scared of Khan...

Comment

No. Floyd was shocked that Amir Khan is still being brought up into conversations about fighting him. The last two meaningful fights he had, he lost to Peterson and Garcia.

If Khan wants to get a Mayweather fight, than get a couple good wins first once again.

Comment

so? who wouldn't i would start stuttering and look spooked too. you cant really control your emotions when your laughing your azz off inside, but have to seem professional and composed on the outside. i think a 5 fight amateur would love a professional debut against khan. gtfo clown LMAO

Comment

As much as I dislike Floyd. I will say Khan has no chance in hell to beat Floyd. He's a typical Eurobum. Only the Brits are delusional enough to believe Khan can beat a B level fighter with that chin.

Comment

"OOooh, yeah. Floyd stuttered and pissed himself, alright. Floyd's in for the UK whoopin' of his life."

Khan will be chin checked for 10 rounds whole rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
                    get of khans dick! your threads about khan disgust me! khan has no chance against mayweather he just about survived his last fight against a no namer!
                    Man teh fyunny part is that I was reading your post then I looked at your avi and it goes hand in hand. Its like Floyd is actually thinking that hahah

Comment

It was a STUPID QUESTION! Khan is not even the best at 140 Right now, what is he the 5th Best Fighter at 140

If Mayweather was to up and fight Khan in September do you know how much of a backlash he would get from YOU FANS especially on this forum

Khan need to focus on 140 and getting revenge against Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson and Mayweather SHOULDN'T have Khan on his Rydar, he has to do more then BARLY BEATING Julio Diaz to get back in the Mayweather Sweepstakes!
                      Last edited by sicko; 05-01-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X