No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: Racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Imagine the ****storm if Wlad or Vitali dedicated their victories to all the white people of the world
    Uhh.... Most Latinos are considered white. Unless we are talking about Cubans or some Puerto Ricans. But I understand what you are saying. That would sound racist. Me being Mexican American, feel left out when Marquez dedicates his wins to Mexico. What about me?? My descendants are Mexican! I don't get any love?

Comment

Originally posted by z28ss6706 View Post
      Uhh.... Most Latinos are considered white. Unless we are talking about Cubans or some Puerto Ricans. But I understand what you are saying. That would sound racist. Me being Mexican American, feel left out when Marquez dedicates his wins to Mexico. What about me?? My descendants are Mexican! I don't get any love?
      most latinos are considered white unless were talking about cubans and puerto ricans? lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoHooker View Post
        Remember when he dedicated his victory over Khan to "all the Latinos out there"

Absolutely disgusting

Him and Floyd should start a club or something
        with that comment and the other thread about him not having the puerto rican flag on his trunks, i think he's just trying to get that money from latinos in general.
        Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 05-01-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          "Latino" is a race now??
          Exactly, Latinos are not a race as there are black Latinos, white Latinos and even some Asian Latinos, I think people are justo king mountains out of mole hills trying to race bait

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
            Yes it is, if you're white you have to go with what nationality you are and not just use race. I'd have to say to all my Irish fans out there. If I said this win is for all my white fans! I'd be crucified and Al Sharpton would hold a press conference.
            And the liberals would be on your ass too.

This thread is ******ed btw.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Imagine the ****storm if Wlad or Vitali dedicated their victories to all the white people of the world
              Im pretty sure that if either of them won a fight and dedicated they're victory to Ukrainian people nobody would say anything bad about it. It might be racist if he (Garcia) said latinos are the best! Its always just been a way of lifting your people up after a big victory. Every person of every race is competetive! , so when they win they are just trying to share it with the people they feel closest with.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                You have no green to give anyway lol
                Green sent
                Lol... Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                  most latinos are considered white unless were talking about cubans and puerto ricans? lulz.

This is an interesting video. I just don't get why the video creator had to put a twist to it (We prefer to say we are White instead of accepting our true heritages, because for many is painful and even shameful to remember who we are.) This is not true.

Comment

Working...
                  X