Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado on Love and Ellerbe: Two ***** Ass Motherf***ers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what I find funny is at one point Ellerbitch told him "Thats what I do, I am the one whos paying you"

To that Rosado responded "get the fuck out my face"

LMFAO ellerbitch
    Last edited by ΣL CHAPO; 05-01-2013, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
      floyd sr said that he was originally brought in as a strength and conditioning coach but ive also read that he was brought in as security
      My suspicions exactly... Translation: he's sone unqualified idiot they gave a job... Now he's a hard as$.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Love is definitely a hoe!!

Ellerb1tch should've styed in his lane and let the fighters be fighters...but noooooo, Capt Save A Hoe to the rescue...now BOTH Ellerb1tch and Love look like hoes atm....****in' clowns

Gabby stopping this dude...trust me!!

@ ellerb#tch.

rosado is going to give this kid something he hasn't seen with both his physicality and his boxing experience.

Comment

Jeez, I hope Rosado annihilates Love in spectacular fashion. Gabe seems like a genuine good guy and like one of those cool cats boxing needs. A real humble dude. And also, it'll be fun watching Love's head roll onto Mr. Chest Rub's lap

Comment

Hahahahhaah Rosado is a badass. War Gabe, kick his ass !

Comment

The funniest insult of all was on the FightHype video where Rosado calls Ellerbe a spit bucket man in a suit . This fight is interesting for a variety of reasons, but I'm officially predicting a close and probably undeserved decision for Love. I know Rosado is coming though and Love is pretty average, so anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                The funniest insult of all was on the FightHype video where Rosado calls Ellerbe a spit bucket man in a suit . This fight is interesting for a variety of reasons, but I'm officially predicting a close and probably undeserved decision for Love. I know Rosado is coming though and Love is pretty average, so anything can happen.
                hilarious

Comment

Rosado :ROCK:

Haha he's spot on about Ellerbe. It makes me cringe watching that guy acting the way he does at weigh-ins ect, he wants to take a step back and leave in to the guys who are getting in the ring.

Comment

I hope Rosado beats Love's azz.

Comment

Only seen Love fight once and I wasn't impressed I think he made a mistake asking for Rosado...I hope Rosado puts the beats on him

Comment

Working...
                      X