No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Fires Back at Mayweather Over Gun Comment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Why doesn't Guerrero just call Mayweather a wifebeater and get the battle of the words over with? He'd win. End of story. "You feel bad for my wife? I feel bad for yours."
    yeah, if Guerrero calls Floyd a wifebeater, it pretty much ends it

Comment

Piss them all off Floyd. Piss every last one of RG's fans off.

Comment

Real talk, Guerrero is a fool and the only reason he is getting away with the garbage he is spewing is because he is dealing with another idiot ( Floyd). Saying ''It makes me laugh because if he read the bible he'd realise we are all hypocrites'' would hold weight if he didn't first get on his high horse. If he recognises that all human beings are not without sin, then he should have kept his mouth shut.

Comment

"I use my wife to get sympathy? Well, at least I don't use my wife as a punching bag." C'mon, it's simple stuff. These are some pretty lame ass comebacks from both.

Comment

It seems that Guerrero likes to laugh. He must be "on something" loooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
              guerrero should release a diss song about floyd right before the fight! lol!! anything to hype this up i guess
              Alfonso Gomez did it to Canelo and we all know how that worked out for him!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                "I use my wife to get sympathy? Well, at least I don't use my wife as a punching bag." C'mon, it's simple stuff. These are some pretty lame ass comebacks from both.
                yeah, not everyone can be like malignaggi

Comment

Guerrero is lookin pretty whack with the "it makes me laugh" comeback the second time in a row. Come on Robert your fighting mayweather think up something fresher than that. Show a little pizzazz or flamboyance for once. He's done nothing to hype this fight up whatsoever so he better let his fists do the talking come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                    yeah, not everyone can be like malignaggi
                    Mayweather fears Malignaggi prefight!

Comment

Mayweather doesn't like someone stealing the limelight, he thought the build up would be about him, his jail time and his father back in camp. Instead it's about Guerrero, his gun carrying charge and his wife's battle with cancer.

Comment

Working...
                      X