Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Broner Flip Flops, scared of Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always something with you guys...always something. Hilarious. Broner scared of DANNY GARCIA, lmmfao! Scared of what?

Comment

Garcia by KO. You know, I don't want to sound like an old school guy but back in the day you never had this problem of "friends" not wanting to fight each other.

There was animosity and willingness to fight anyone. It seems now that fighters have got alliances and buddies in the sport and all the BS.

WBC is THE belt, why wouldn't anyone want it? Why would fighting Garcia be a problem? Broner is a little girl, he was scared to look in the camera and say what he felt.

Comment

How is that a flip flop. It was never about Danny it was about the belt. Just like Danny said

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520
          Garcia by KO. You know, I don't want to sound like an old school guy but back in the day you never had this problem of "friends" not wanting to fight each other.

There was animosity and willingness to fight anyone. It seems now that fighters have got alliances and buddies in the sport and all the BS.

WBC is THE belt, why wouldn't anyone want it? Why would fighting Garcia be a problem? Broner is a little girl, he was scared to look in the camera and say what he felt.
          You really think those wild shots would touch Broner? And he doesnt even throw them fast enough.

Garcia by KO... Not even the biggest Broner hater believes that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If you guys wanna see flip flop look up the article of Garcia saying he will fight Matthysse/anybody then when asked at the post fight conference he leaves it up to good old Haymon and Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              How is that a flip flop. It was never about Danny it was about the belt. Just like Danny said
              lol yeah thats what they both said and the reporter and some posters trying to spin it

Comment

That's just a ****** hater video. If you have fallowed Broner and Garcia, they admit they are friends. I'm sure Broner regrets "calling out" Garcia after everyone and their moma keeps asking him about it. That's all that is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  lol yeah thats what they both said and the reporter and some posters trying to spin it
                  Yea I can't stand the guy who was reporting in garcias gym. Not sure if that was radio Raheem or not but he sucks who ever it is

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    You really think those wild shots would touch Broner? And he doesnt even throw them fast enough.

Garcia by KO... Not even the biggest Broner hater believes that.

He was touched a ton by Gavin Reese, he doesn't move, he stands in front of you and uses his quick reflexes to land shots.

Danny is very big for him, I think he will touch Broner and hurt him. I have Garcia by KO.

Comment

I'm against friends not fighting one another in this sport to see who the best is. It's an argument that can be used too often in boxing. I think any FAN of the fight game would feel the same way. And when the time comes I'll be one of those that asks two good fighters to get inside the ring and fight. But this interviewer did try to instigate something and I appreciate that he said she said bull**** even less. That's the kind of reporter that might smile to your face and talk a bunch of **** when you're out of earshot. It's too bad because I actually like thaboxingvoice interviews. They deliver some quality stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X