Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov
    Yeah still not impressed by LSC, biggest most overhyped load of **** I've ever seen in my entire life.

Just step him up against Rigo, Donaire, even Quigg or Frampton. That guys a fu.cking bum and gets plastered by anyone at the top level.
    He's pretty hyped up by the Mexicans. Exciting fighter but nothing special.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• sounds like PAcquiao lol

Comment

• Cruz looks and talks like Rios

Comment

• Santa Cruz is the absolute proof Punchers are born not made. He's accurate turns into his shots proper but doesn't do the damage you'd think he should.

Comment

• Lol @ the brit announcer, "Oscar DLH in the corner, not the one in the mask" (referring to the skull guy)

Comment

• Leo Santa Cruz the USDA Champion?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                rigo and donaire would destroy leo....
                Yes they would. Rigo would take him to school and win either by KO or UD. Donaire would flat out knock him out.

Comment

• What were the weights for Rosado and Love?

Comment

• Santa Cruz is more of a jaun baby bull diaz vs a small margarito.

the same volume and power as the baby bull but diaz had more boxing ability.

Comment

• "My brother fighting for his life in the hospital" but with a smile on his face...

Comment

Working...
                      X