Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather to get £32 million straight after the fight jeez
    Plus 90% of profits from the event

Comment

• Im taking Floyd to win clear cut UD with lots of rounds being quite competitive. Way more competitive than many feel in fact, especially early.

I know that Guerrero has been saying all the things which would normally spell disaster for Floyd opponents (im going to make it a war, we arent using the jab that kind of stuff) and in the past i would agree. But this version of Floyd who is still very good but has maybe lost a step in footwork and reaction time this could be a pretty good gameplan.

However if the Berto fight was anything to go by Guerrero is very open when he is coming in and when he is inside. Now FM is obviously a way more accurate, smarter puncher than Berto and that is going to be RG's downfall in my opinion. It could look quite similar to the FM vs Ortiz fight with Guerrero doing well on activity early but not landing enough to hurt FM, then FM getting his rhythm and timing his uppercuts, straight rights and body shots. Hopefully the ending is more satisfactory

If Guerrero's stamina fails or he swells up and cuts then a late stoppage could be on the cards, but other than that i see it going the distance.

Im excited though, i think its going to be a very entertaining fight. Especially for a Floyd match.
      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 05-04-2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Look at Hops. looks like he wants to stick his tongue in between their lips ...

Comment

• 3 people called me out to bet points on the ghost a few months back and no one got back to me after i offered 150 million. That offer still stands.

Comment

• As many people that have crapped on this fight you have to admit it's still way better then the rumored Mayweather-Alexander fight.

We have a nice undercard on our hands as well, should be a fun night.

Comment

• "Guerrero dad all he has been doing is talking. He can't fight his mother****ing self, so talking don't mean nothing. ****… he ain't beat nobody. He got his ass knocked out 7 times. So what the hell that tell you about boxing? What the **** do he know about boxing? All he know about boxing is going to sleep. That's all he know about boxing. "

Comment

• Tarver: Floyd should win a UD if not stop him late

Comment

• MAYDAY is here! Excited!

First Wlad though

Comment

• I'm gonna go with a Floyd UD win. Think it will be a much closer fight though. 7-5 in Mayweathers favour.

Looking forward to watching tomorrow once I wake up.

Comment

• Floyd settles in after 3 rounds then proceeds to frustrate the hell out Guerrero for the rest of the fight.

He might even get reckless in the later rounds and leave himself open for a Hattoning

Comment

Working...
                      X