Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Pick To Beat Ghost At 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    ahhhh, dude, that's sick. the sig.
    that how wild jones is when he's raping chael

Comment

He would outbox peterson.

I'd give him the same chance with Garcia & Rios too.

Comment

Cesar Rene Cuenca

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          Matthysse
          Marquez
          Peterson
          "Super" Zab
          Avarado
          Bradley
          Marquez is waaay too bulky, small, and slow for Ghost. Bradley couldnt even hurt That russian. Man Ghost would be waaay too huge for Bradley. And Ghost can box, walk through shots, however you want it.

Alvarado is a bum, Zab is Zab, and too small. Peterson is tough, and Lucas has power, but I dont even think Lucas can hurt Ghost.

I said this a long time ago, NO one at or around 47, can beat Ghost. He's just too durable, and versitile. Even when Berto had him staggering, he didnt even clinch, or care. He had a mean face, while healing up. I thought/think he is on roids, because of how big he got. I actually think Floyd is the only one who can beat ww version of Ghost. And his power at ww, is tremendous. He deserved a 3rd round TKO over Berto. That fight should have been stopped. And all of this is coming from a guy who HATES Ghost.

Comment

Who has Robert Guerrero beat for him to be rated so highly?

Useless Berto. Aydin who lost to the limited Karass. Shot Katsidis who had him hurt to the body. Old Casamayor on points. Escobedo on points (that Broner KO'd)

"I don't know who you beat" - Mayweather

Comment

Tough to say, we've only seen him against Berto and Aydin above 135. Those guys at 140 all have different styles and bring something different to the ring, Matthysse reminds me a lot of Aydin though.

Guerrero beats Matthysse, Rios, Alvarado, Khabib.

Depends which Judah shows up. Judah is old and past prime, none of these new blood 140 guys have been able to do all that great against him like the 2006-2008 top WW's did. Then again that just proves my point that Judah was never a WW to begin with, despite winning The Ring title there.

Peterson, Khan and Garcia would be tough fights. I don't know if the speed of Guerrero's punches would allow him to catch Khan good enough. If Khan is faster than you, and you do not have one punch power, you're in for a long night.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Useless Berto. Aydin who lost to the limited Karass. Shot Katsidis who had him hurt to the body. Old Casamayor on points. Escobedo on points (that Broner KO'd)

Its not about who he beat, its just about what we see. He's too big for anyone at ww, or around ww to actually beat him. No one can hurt the guy. But he can brawl, as well as box, make small adjustments on the fly. When Berto had him staggering, he didnt even clinch, or care. To me I thought he was on roids. And he still gets bigger and bigger each day. Remember Cotto vs Judah, how Judah was too small, and he slid backwards on his feet, while Cotto walked through him? I was the ONLY one who predicted, that if Floyd wasnt at his BEST, then this fight may turn out to be a mismatch. Floyd hits no where near as hard as Berto, and I think Floyd is the only one who can beat Ghost at ww.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Tough to say, we've only seen him against Berto and Aydin above 135. Those guys at 140 all have different styles and bring something different to the ring, Matthysse reminds me a lot of Aydin though.

Guerrero beats Matthysse, Rios, Alvarado, Khabib.

Depends which Judah shows up. Judah is old and past prime, none of these new blood 140 guys have been able to do all that great against him like the 2006-2008 top WW's did. Then again that just proves my point that Judah was never a WW to begin with, despite winning The Ring title there.

Peterson, Khan and Garcia would be tough fights. I don't know if the speed of Guerrero's punches would allow him to catch Khan good enough. If Khan is faster than you, and you do not have one punch power, you're in for a long night.
                  Ghost has PHENOMENAL one punch power. He earned a 3rd round stoppage over Berto, and it should have been stopped. He dropped him with ease. Ghost just has to walk through Khan, and its a 2 round fight at the most. And I HATE Ghost. But I think this fight with Floyd is an excellent fight, and the best opponent Floyd has fought in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

who have the guys at 140 beat? Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Its not about who he beat, its just about what we see. He's too big for anyone at ww, or around ww to actually beat him. No one can hurt the guy. But he can brawl, as well as box, make small adjustments on the fly. When Berto had him staggering, he didnt even clinch, or care. To me I thought he was on roids. And he still gets bigger and bigger each day. Remember Cotto vs Judah, how Judah was too small, and he slid backwards on his feet, while Cotto walked through him? I was the ONLY one who predicted, that if Floyd wasnt at his BEST, then this fight may turn out to be a mismatch. Floyd hits no where near as hard as Berto, and I think Floyd is the only one who can beat Ghost at ww.
                      Pacquiao would light Guerrero up. Marquez might well outbox him although he looked at little small at the weight. Bradley might outbox him too.

You obviously rate Guerrero highly, I'm not convinced based upon his opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X