• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward: "I Can Beat A Klitschko"

Start at 0:27

Let's see it.

Comment

Well it sounds like he's talking pretty far in the future. Vitali will be 42 in July and Wlad has been a pro for well over 16 years, so 4 or 5 years down the road? Sure. If he thinks he can beat Wlad right now, he's crazy.

Comment

Did he really say that?

P4P, Ward embarrasses a Klitschko. Fights aren't fought p4p though.

Comment

Well he's saying that if the situation occurred where his body allowed him to move up comfortably, he'd mentally believe he could.. you'd expect him to have this mentality.

I got a different message from the thread title, and the video

Comment

Hard to envision due the massive difference in size at this point. I know Ward has spoken about one day fighting at HW, I'd like to see him move up to 175 pretty soon.

Comment

Ye lets see it.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Well he's saying that if the situation occurred where his body allowed him to move up comfortably, he'd mentally believe he could.. you'd expect him to have this mentality.

I got a different message from the thread title, and the video
                Yeah, what he's actually saying is that even though he's wired to believe he could beat anyone, he couldn't beat a Klitschko and would have to face the 'right' heavyweight - i.e. a smaller one.

Comment

Wladimir is too tall for Andre "Son of Goat" Ward to get him with those deliberate headbutts.

Ward's small home venue in Oakland wouldn't be good enough for Wladimir, who can draw 50,000 in Europe, so Ward wouldn't have his shady home referee to permit him to foul.
                  Last edited by The Hammer; 04-29-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I see SOG been drinking that "FOOL-AID" Lampley and Kellerman been giving him on and probaly off the air as well .....come see papa and let the HW champs beat up on other HWs....B.Hop vs Ward....make it happen!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X