Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like watching quillin fight and i think a fight between him and ggg would be a great fight. But quillin is sounding like a *itch right here. You have to win fights like this to become a superstar and make the big money. Sergio had to fight paul williams who was ducked by almost everybody at welterweight and jr middle. And after that fight he became recognized by casual boxing fans. Quillin should fight ggg and if he wins he will see the money he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
      Quillin is only saying what all the top names state.....show me the money and he'll fight. GGG has to build up his name. Most boxing fans only recently found out who GGG is.
      While most people don't have the slightest clue who Quillin is.

Comment

• One of the most blatant ducks....smh

Quillin really let me down

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          One of the most blatant ducks....smh

Quillin really let me down
          Same here.

Comment

• you guys are crazy, let you all down? he's still a young top champion you don't think it will happen? what he's saying is he wont fight him next because the money being offered isn't right and by the looks of it wont be right until they draw more network attention and build up to make it what it really is and that's a big million dollar showdown between 2 top undefeated hard hitting Middleweight champions

Quillin is past the point of "fight him and then you can get him.." he's at a point where he's a champion and he has no reasons to fret. this is Boxing and honestly they will eventually have to meet but until then Quillin is doing right building his record against solid fighters (N'Dam, Guerrero etc) and continuing to increase his marketability. you guys kill me with this ducking and scared shit, we talking about guys who FIGHT for a living here and in this case one who is a Champion that's preposterous

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              For the love of Godx spare is your opinions on fighters hearts.

Do you actually think that Quillen is scared of Golovkin?

Lmmfao!
              He might not be physically "afraid" of GGG, but he's clearly afraid of losing his undefeated record before cashing out in a big name fight. Unfortunately boxing puts too much emphasis on being undefeated. Its ****** really.

Comment

• what he said is the truth if you consider the state of his career. this is a bad time to risk a knockout loss unless it's for great money.

he should never have said it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  what he said is the truth if you consider the state of his career. this is a bad time to risk a knockout loss unless it's for great money.

he should never have said it.
                  Its also a very good name to get a win against

Plus u can say that for just about any fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    He might not be physically "afraid" of GGG, but he's clearly afraid of losing his undefeated record before cashing out in a big name fight. Unfortunately boxing puts too much emphasis on being undefeated. Its ****** really.
                    Difficult to say for certain, e.g. most of the PFP list have a couple of losses. It's certainly not everything but I guess it can knock a fighter who is still building his reputation backwards.

Comment

• Let me tell you something about boxers. Boxers dream of becoming world champions from day one. They know the risk of losing fights, and the so called humilation that you armchairs love to deliver. They don't mind until it becomes personal.

I never give a **** about how you armchairs look at boxers. What bothers me is that you'll criticize a fighter with your fake hate, and you'll do it to gain friends or unite. **** you all! It is your choice to watch boxing.

If you think that fighters are scared to fight GG of all fighters lmao, then you have no clue how the boxing mind works. That is you talking more than the fighter. Fighgers want to fight the best and win world titles-period!

You twist boxers words in a lame and feeble attempt to discredit them, and you're nothing more than a bump in the road to boxers. Some boxers don't make it, some become journeymen for the love of the sport, and some become great champions. These status's aren't chosen, they are achieved. You alts, fake haters and straight morons......as Larry Holmes once said can kiss every fighters ass because you are nothing more than an ass wipe to true professional boxers.

To you hardcore fans and fans in general, keep up the good work and always value your boxing opinion. These knowledgable fans who think that they know more boxing than you, and have to say it are conceited posters.

Knowing is only observing the world!

PQ is more than capable of beating the living **** out of GG, and vice versa, but don't insult fighters by saying that they are scared. That is the biggest insult to fighters first and foremost and second to true boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X