No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King- View Post
    Everything you just said is invalid because a GGG fight for Quillin would be his most lucrative possible fight aside from a Martinez fight, which isn't happening anytime soon.

Name ONE. Just ONE possible fight in which Quillin would make more money then a fight with GGG. Just one. Please do....

Just one
    fool lucrative and high risk low reward are two different things!!! GGG is averaging about 350K

Quillen just made 340k.

Its a fight where im sure he would wanna make simply more money. You think they are gonna make some huge amount of cash???

Rigondeaux just made 750,000$k!!!!!

Twice as much as quillen and most people dont even know rigondeaux or didnt know him prior to donaire.... Dont mistake talent for popularity.....

Its a fight that you would think would get you much money but it wont... Geale would be a fight he would take... same amount of money as golovkin, but not as much risk,,,,, its a business right??

or did pac want CWs because their fun???

no its to keep winning and make that money..... he'll have to face him anyway if both keep winning. This is what people dont understand about boxing. Your promoter puts you in the best position. Boxing is this way whether you like it or not.

Floyd was called a coward by fools as well for the margarito confrontation, but as floyd told him................ keep winning and it will be better for everyone.... Margs couldnt keep winning though......

Maximize the fight. Look at what rushing the bradley and devon did...... Do you doubt that quillen would get just as much fighting geale as he would GGG???

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
      His behavior is as expected. He comes from a former nation of the Soviet Union. I would not expect someone who was raised in an environment with such strong communist influence to have the type of capitalistic mindset that exists here in America.

Its funny how much we hate seeing the same ideals in individuals that we love for our corporations to have. We all want our company to do things to maximize profit and increase brand recognition because we all like raises and stability. But when a individual tries to operate under the same mindset (Boxer deferring on a fight, athlete holding out for a better contract) we are disgusted by it. Wonder why that is.
      Double standard? Donaire was doing the same with Rigondeaux and his fans were all over Rigondeaux...

Comment

• Sucketts is devastated

He's almost as mad as he was when he found out Broner got sparked in sparring. He really hates 3G for some reason.

Comment

• Both still building itll happen eventually. Jr MW and MW building some fighters. i like it

Comment

• What a bizarre post. A person is not a corporation. Bringing up Communism/capitalism to defend ducking, this is what NSB has become?!

Don't blame Quillin if he's a great Capitalist! Golovkin only wants to fight the best because he's Communist!

****ING NSB never fails to amaze me

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              What a bizarre post. A person is not a corporation. Bringing up Communism/capitalism to defend ducking, this is what NSB has become?!

Don't blame Quillin if he's a great Capitalist! Golovkin only wants to fight the best because he's Communist!

****ING NSB never fails to amaze me
              Yeah. The argument makes sense of Quillin was making more money.... But he makes less (I believe) than GGG. And who even knows who Quillin is!? He's no where near a well known name. GGG will be more popular (if he isnt already) after Macklin and this have more bargaining power. Quillin isnt going to build leverage fighting bums (GGG is doing the same but is fighting MUCH more frequently) and also has a big fight coming up.... I like Quillin but he has some Amor kahn like delusions...minus the hype and popularity

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
                His behavior is as expected. He comes from a former nation of the Soviet Union. I would not expect someone who was raised in an environment with such strong communist influence to have the type of capitalistic mindset that exists here in America.

Its funny how much we hate seeing the same ideals in individuals that we love for our corporations to have. We all want our company to do things to maximize profit and increase brand recognition because we all like raises and stability. But when a individual tries to operate under the same mindset (Boxer deferring on a fight, athlete holding out for a better contract) we are disgusted by it. Wonder why that is.

"Tankz foor underztading...you is good boy, Yeez...sorry, Lenin tought me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  what risks did GGG take?

wait I forgot no one wants to fight Pirog 2.0 right
                  Obviously not. Did you not just see the video?

Comment

• Quillin is only saying what all the top names state.....show me the money and he'll fight. GGG has to build up his name. Most boxing fans only recently found out who GGG is.

Comment

• How the hell is Peter Quillin a bigger name than Golovkin?

Comment

Working...
                      X