No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Making me look like a fool. There isn't a poster here who could do that.
    Yup, you do a great job of making yourself look like an idiot always ranting with some dark D on your mouth.

You are right, nobody can do a better job at making you look ****** than yourself d!cq rider.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea people think geale is some big name, he isn't. He barely sold anything prior to beating sturm and then his last fight was against national hero and ottke KO victim mundine. He had 3500 fans in his fight right before sturm against adama
      Yeah and I can't imagine he's getting very much from the broadcaster. Sturm is now IBF #1, that's probably lined up next in Germany. It's a shame cause he's way more worthy than Mundine, but it''s a Haye/Froch situation, just in a smaller pond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Quillen milking his titles? What the hell do you think GG is doing? If it doesn't make dollars, it doesn't make sense. Stop with the "if it wasn't for the fans, boxers wouldn't even get paid" crap. Watching boxing is a choice. If you don't choose to watch boxing, someone else will.

I didn't get Quillen being scared of GG when I saw the interview. You clowns bring up the scared ducking crap because you have the right to. Guys like Quillen aren't scared of GG, but if you can get a rise out of Broner, Floyd or Quillen fans, go for it eh? Phony mofo's.
        Exactly!!!!!! I see all these clowns on here talking about how they stream fights anyway.....

Who in their right mind would do a million dollar job for 340k????/

Its not fear its common sense!!!! You think Guerrero would be happy fighting Floyd for 340k??

Manny didnt want 40 million upfront, does that make him a coward?? No!!! It simply means hes protecting his financial interests.... He feels he should simply get more. O can dig on these posts bro and show fools talkin about streaming fights etc. They dont contribute anyway....

The same ones talkin shat on here are the same ones that havent sent Holyfield anything even though he gave entertaining fights etc. Tyson is doing motivation speeches and not one person has sent him a dime.... I could go on and on about ali selling his name in need of money....

Joe Louis died penniless!!!!! And fools here calling them cowards for trying to get the most money in a prize fight!!!!

These cats will end up broke and peniless and fame doesnt pay the bills at the end of the day..... Neither does some wanna be scholars of the sweet science on NSB...If you were a security guard would you really try and single handidly stop a bank robbery with a six shooter??

Human nature is to get paid what you feel you deserve.... Capitalism...

IF GGG was working as a manager at target, he would feel he made it....
        Stop with all the coward talk.....

Thuggery did you even send Margarito a pic when he was caught trying to cheat??

When his eye was ****kked up did you send a letter?? Any encouragement??

Comment

• This guy is delusional. GGG is actually the money fight for him right now. Oh well, let's wheel out Rubio instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
            Exactly!!!!!! I see all these clowns on here talking about how they stream fights anyway.....

Who in their right mind would do a million dollar job for 340k????/

Its not fear its common sense!!!! You think Guerrero would be happy fighting Floyd for 340k??

Manny didnt want 40 million upfront, does that make him a coward?? No!!! It simply means hes protecting his financial interests.... He feels he should simply get more. O can dig on these posts bro and show fools talkin about streaming fights etc. They dont contribute anyway....

The same ones talkin shat on here are the same ones that havent sent Holyfield anything even though he gave entertaining fights etc. Tyson is doing motivation speeches and not one person has sent him a dime.... I could go on and on about ali selling his name in need of money....

Joe Louis died penniless!!!!! And fools here calling them cowards for trying to get the most money in a prize fight!!!!

These cats will end up broke and peniless and fame doesnt pay the bills at the end of the day..... Neither does some wanna be scholars of the sweet science on NSB...If you were a security guard would you really try and single handidly stop a bank robbery with a six shooter??

Human nature is to get paid what you feel you deserve.... Capitalism...

IF GGG was working as a manager at target, he would feel he made it....
            Stop with all the coward talk.....

Thuggery did you even send Margarito a pic when he was caught trying to cheat??

When his eye was ****kked up did you send a letter?? Any encouragement??

Everything you just said is invalid because a GGG fight for Quillin would be his most lucrative possible fight aside from a Martinez fight, which isn't happening anytime soon.

Name ONE. Just ONE possible fight in which Quillin would make more money then a fight with GGG. Just one. Please do....

Just one

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              jesus that was painful. bit annoying he is, really.

I get it though. He's being honest. Why fight GGG when the money is not there? He explains why "ducking" is a sound business decision for him. Can't blame him either. Why risk his career before making big money?

As a fan it hurts. From his point of view, it make sense.
              Don't hate the player hate the game. This is why I'm more into MMA nowadays. No ducking. Dana ****ing White says fight and you do, simple. None of this promoter shady business... Quillin doesn't make me mad, the ones posing as brave doing the exact same **** are much worse. Quillin is being honest whereas the majority of the players won't admit it. Boxing is kinda dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                Don't hate the player hate the game. This is why I'm more into MMA nowadays. No ducking. Dana ****ing White says fight and you do, simple. None of this promoter shady business... Quillin doesn't make me mad, the ones posing as brave doing the exact same **** are much worse. Quillin is being honest whereas the majority of the players won't admit it. Boxing is kinda dead.
                UFC is a promotion, MMA is a sport. No shady promoter business? Dana ONLY does in house fights.

Quillin is not honest, he's making bull**** excuses for why he wont pursue a Golovkin fight, who is basically Quillin's most lucrative fight at this point. Now if he said "golovkin haunts my dreams, im scared as fcuk", then he would be honest

Comment

• lmao good old Frankie Ducketts.

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                    Alright bro, come back in June, because the fight is already official and going to happen.

It's funny what you're saying about Macklin, because it was the GGG detractors who when asked "who should GGG fight to start getting respect?" The first name they brought up was Macklin...... You're kidding yourself.

Both resumes can be average, but GGG made it clear he wants to fight ANYONE, hell he even said he'd go down to 154 or move up to fight the best at 168...... Where as Quillin is already satisfied with his title and doesn't wanna take risks. Come back to me in a year and we'll see who has the better résumé. All GGG needs is time.

/discussion
                    You don't know jack **** about what any fighters wants/ is willing to do, who they will or won't fight. Jut stfu, lmao!

Comment

• GG fans are mad that everyone doesn't penis ride their hero. When GG beats Quillen or vice versa...the winner will gets props from me. You can misinterpret the video all you want. Keep guessing.

Comment

Working...
                      X