No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King- View Post
    say what? With HBO backing GGG and prepping him to be their next "star," he would be a lucrative fight for ANYONE. Quillin said GGG doesn't bring enough money. When in reality, if anything.... It's the other way around.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Not an alt, sorry.
    You are an alt. Did you get banned, or did you quit your og screen name to post under King, lmfao? You're talking to me like you know me and what I post. I know you're an alt. I haven't been posting in the last few months heavy so you are an alt liar, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      So who is legite opponent for GGG according to you?
      Stfu. I only talk to posters that I respect and don't respect. You're neither.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Look, stop mentioning Macklin as if GG beat him already. Macklin is a 3rd tier fighter. He has not beaten anyone who is considered good. Everyone wants to see Quillen GG. Just don't tell me that Quillen doesn't want the fight or that he's scared of GG because GG is nothing special.

My beef is what tards like you got out of the interview. They both can still fight. We don't have a Pac Floyd scenario. I'll pick Guerrero to beat Macklin. I didn't prop up Quillens resume Einstein. Stupid mother****er.
        Making look like a fool. There isn't a poster here who could do that.
        3rd tier fighter? Wait....tell me, who are the "top tier" fighters at 160 then? Because Macklin is a legit top 10 MW. Is it just #1 Quillin, and then everyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          That's a huge reason why they can't fight.
          Showtime/HBO
          I know. But Quillin didn't say e didn't wanna fight him cause its impossible due to network complications. He said he doesn't bring enough money for the risk he is. Enough said.

Comment

See you have no argument you dumb ****. Go troll somewhere else little b!tch

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
              3rd tier fighter? Wait....tell me, who are the "top tier" fighters at 160 then? Because Macklin is a legit top 10 MW. Is it just #1 Quillin, and then everyone else?
              When Macklin and GG fight, let me know. When you have to defend Macklin, something is wrong. Right now GG's resume is the same as Quillens. Average.

Comment

Lol GTFO here "forum superstar." That was corny as hell.

Strong response to a legit; relevant questions. Obvious troll.....

Comment

When Macklin and GG fight, let me know. When you have to defend Macklin, something is wrong. Right now GG's resume is the same as Quillens. Average.
                  Alright bro, come back in June, because the fight is already official and going to happen.

It's funny what you're saying about Macklin, because it was the GGG detractors who when asked "who should GGG fight to start getting respect?" The first name they brought up was Macklin...... You're kidding yourself.

Both resumes can be average, but GGG made it clear he wants to fight ANYONE, hell he even said he'd go down to 154 or move up to fight the best at 168...... Where as Quillin is already satisfied with his title and doesn't wanna take risks. Come back to me in a year and we'll see who has the better résumé. All GGG needs is time.

/discussion

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Geale in Australia and JCC Jr(HBO) off the top.
                    Maybe Sturm in Germany.
                    Stateside though, Golovkin is the biggest fight outside the others.
                    Don't know how they'll budge their money with him though as he has one more fight on HBO after this
                    Geale brings no money anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Geale brings no money anywhere.
                      Yea people think geale is some big name, he isn't. He barely sold anything prior to beating sturm and then his last fight was against national hero and ottke KO victim mundine. He had 3500 fans in his fight right before sturm against adama

Comment

Working...
                      X