No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    GG's fans want you to believe that Macklin is legit because he got ktfo by Martinez and ko'd Alcine...lmao!

We know why GG's resume is ****ty. He calls everyone out and then fights bums. That **** doesn't fool real boxing fans like myself.
    No GGG fans want you to believe that Macklin is legit beacuse he looked very good against Martinez (the best MW in the world in case you don' know) and even KD him. And Macklin is also ranked at 5 on Ring Magazine ranking. Get lost moron

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I think N'Dam is bit better than Proksa, but I do think that Macklin would be a better victory than N'Dam, especially if GGG dominates him like he's been doing to others.

Kid Chocolate is in defensive mode whenever 3G's name comes up, and his excuses might have been true at one point, but not anymore. 3G has HBO behind him and K2 promotions. Only thing standing in their way is the fact that they have contracts with different networks.
      There's no doubt that N'dam is better than Proksa as he showed in his fight with Peter. Take away the 6 KD's and he boxed well.
      Is this the only fight that makes Chocolate's resume far superior to GGG's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

HBO also has a bigger budget than Showtime.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

You proved my point, GGG is with bigger network, with bigger budget and makes more money than Quillin even though his debut on American TV was 7 months ago. How the **** GGG doesn't bring enough money for him? What fight is bigger than this for Quillin? Sergio? He won't be back till next year. Kid Chockolate is afraid and his bull**** arguments are pathetic. He embaresses himself every time when he talks about GGG.
        50k is not that much of a difference when you consider the guy is with the bigger network who's desperate for that ONE star.
        And if you wanna make it an argument then think about it this way, GGG is making as much money as an undercard fighter who made more than the main event guy (Judah). So if Quillin was to headline in New York he would probably make more.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          Dude doesn't realize he made himself look like a b*tch by admitting that. We'd like fighters to fight for a legacy or just to prove they are the best rather than get the most money they can, but that is unrealistic.
          This is a business you idiot. Why get punch in the head if it doesn't maximize your bank account....these guys don't have 401 K's.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Lol... Man when its about one of your fighters you go hard. Quillin B-Side according to who? You? That doesn't cut it.

Quillin been on the American scene longer than Golovkin and he brings the same thing Golovkin brings to the table, power and stoppages. He also brings entertainment and not one sided beatdowns from fighting JMW. So to say one is worth more than the other is ridiculous.

Quillin has been on the American scene his whole career while Golovkin has been for 7 months and is about to be be the Main event of his 2nd HBO appearance and 3rd overall. That's 2 more then quillin. Lol lets not get into opponents faced, quillin just fought Guerrero

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              50k is not that much of a difference when you consider the guy is with the bigger network who's desperate for that ONE star.
              And if you wanna make it an argument then think about it this way, GGG is making as much money as an undercard fighter who made more than the main event guy (Judah). So if Quillin was to headline in New York he would probably make more.

He made 350 k before GBP left HBO, I imagine he'll make ****load of money for Macklin fight.
              And please tell me , which Middleweight, except Sergio, is the biggest payday for Quillin?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                I think N'Dam is bit better than Proksa, but I do think that Macklin would be a better victory than N'Dam, especially if GGG dominates him like he's been doing to others.

Kid Chocolate is in defensive mode whenever 3G's name comes up, and his excuses might have been true at one point, but not anymore. 3G has HBO behind him and K2 promotions. Only thing standing in their way is the fact that they have contracts with different networks.
                Exactly. Networks aside, no fighter can make a "money" excuse anymore. With HBO backing him, he's unavoidable.

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                  I never said he was on his résumé. Quillin doesn't even have a résumé. The point I was making is he signed the contract to fight him, a "risky" fighter. Quillin has NEVER signed to fight a fighter the caliber of Macklin..... And as you can see by the video in the OP, probably never will.

Proksa is on GGGs résumé and better then anyone Quillin has fought. Why does GGG's résumé matter when you can see he's stepping up with each fight? Matthew Macklin is a legit top 10 MW, and IF he beats him, hes willing to continue fighting top fighters, such as Martinez and Geale. Where as Quillin for some reason thinks he's the "champ" and will continue to milk his title against Guereros of the world, as evident by the fact he's not willing to fight a world class fighter in GGG, who brings everything to the table.

Lol GTFO, you're a chitty poster and only other trolls respect your opinion. Name one person In this thread who respects your opinion in this thread alone, you're looking like a fool
                  Look, stop mentioning Macklin as if GG beat him already. Macklin is a 3rd tier fighter. He has not beaten anyone who is considered good. Everyone wants to see Quillen GG. Just don't tell me that Quillen doesn't want the fight or that he's scared of GG because GG is nothing special.

My beef is what tards like you got out of the interview. They both can still fight. We don't have a Pac Floyd scenario. I'll pick Guerrero to beat Macklin. I didn't prop up Quillens resume Einstein. Stupid mother****er.
                  Making look like a fool. There isn't a poster here who could do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    He made 350 k before GBP left HBO, I imagine he'll make ****load of money for Macklin fight.
                    And please tell me , which Middleweight, except Sergio, is the biggest payday for Quillin?
                    Geale in Australia and JCC Jr(HBO) off the top.
                    Maybe Sturm in Germany.
                    Stateside though, Golovkin is the biggest fight outside the others.
                    Don't know how they'll budge their money with him though as he has one more fight on HBO after this

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                      Exactly. Networks aside, no fighter can make a "money" excuse anymore. With HBO backing him, he's unavoidable.
                      You have no clue what you just said alt. It's alt accounts like yours who don't get respect...who try to post under another alt to gain respect. Clown, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X