Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quillin demanding a big payday to fight another contender is ridiculous. Sick to death of guys acting like this and calling themselves 'champions'. Champions fight the best, it's a pretty straightforward concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Matthew Macklin? His claim to fame is beating who clown? GG has not even faced him yet, and you put him on his resume lmao. Who has GG fought that is worth mentioning? Don't bother. Second, I'm a patient fan of the sport. When the fight happens, I'll be watching. I thought Quillen gave you the real. Obviously you got something else out of what he said. The rest of what you said you can ball it up and throw it in the garbage.
      Proksa comes to mind plus all this talking about GGG not bringing enough money to the table is ridicoulous, Golovkin is already a bigger star than Quillin, he has HBO behind him. Quillin is a joke and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Proksa comes to mind plus all this talking about GGG not bringing enough money to the table is ridicoulous, Golovkin is already a bigger star than Quillin, he has HBO behind him. Quillin is a joke and you know it.
        GGG got paid 350 to Chocolates 300
        Don't know how much he got paid for the Ishida fight

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          Stop trolling, bro. How you can not be red is beyond me. You do the same chit In every thread you've ever posted in. Discredit certain type of fighters and defend your boys at all costs no matter what the topic at hand is or how relevant/irrelevant it is.

Matthew Macklin is better then any one Quillin has ever fought, so again... I'm not sure what you're going on about. (Troll)
          Matthew Macklin is not on GG's resume as a win. Second, name another fighter on GG's resume worth mentioning. Third, as long as you have an idea about how I post, that means you read my posts. I'm in the green because people respect my opinion because I'm real. This East Side Boxing attempt at trolling me won't work on a guy like me. Go eat a ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Matthew Macklin? His claim to fame is beating who clown? GG has not even faced him yet, and you put him on his resume lmao. Who has GG fought that is worth mentioning? Don't bother. Second, I'm a patient fan of the sport. When the fight happens, I'll be watching. I thought Quillen gave you the real. Obviously you got something else out of what he said. The rest of what you said you can ball it up and throw it in the garbage.
            Put him on his résumé? What are you talking about? I said he's going to fight him, that's all. And barring injury, the fight will happen and is already going to be a better fighter then anyone Quillin has fought. Hell Proksa is better then anyone Quillin has fought.

Are you implying Matthew Macklon is a bum? Even if he hasn't fought ANYONE, you can tell he's a tough SOB who is a solid fighter and would be a good test fight for anyone........ But he actually HAS fought world class competition before, he gave Felix Sturm all he can handle, and gave Martinez a hell of a fight before he was stopped. You serious? What's next, you're gonna say Martinez and Sturm suck too?

As to who has GGG fought worth mentioning, Proksa, rosado and ishida are better then ANYONE Quillan has fought, you clown. Not to mention Ishida fought Kirkland, Williams and Pirog and none of them could stop him, GGG destroyed him. And as I said before, he's steppint up with each fight, Macklin is next and then an even better fighter will be fought after him.

Everything you say is rubbish, you're legit the worst poster on this site. We know you're not serious with your posts though, you're just trolling. But still, sometimes it sounds as if you almost believe what you write

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
              Quote:

Originally Posted by ИATAS

Interesting being that Golovkin would be the biggest money fight for him realistically.

I like Quillin but I don't like his logic here.

WhAt logic? If this fight were to occur, quillin would be the B-side and Golovkin would be the A-side. It's funny when a guy who's never even been In a main event say crap like this. Even funnier when people defend suck ducks
              Lol... Man when its about one of your fighters you go hard. Quillin B-Side according to who? You? That doesn't cut it.

Quillin been on the American scene longer than Golovkin and he brings the same thing Golovkin brings to the table, power and stoppages. He also brings entertainment and not one sided beatdowns from fighting JMW. So to say one is worth more than the other is ridiculous.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Probably less considering this fight wasn't on HBO but the fact is GGG vs Rosado had the best ratings that night. And that was only his second fight on HBO. Kid Chocolate must find some new excuses

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Szef99

HBO also has a bigger budget than Showtime.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Quillin demanding a big payday to fight another contender is ridiculous. Sick to death of guys acting like this and calling themselves 'champions'. Champions fight the best, it's a pretty straightforward concept.
                    Watch something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                      Put him on his résumé? What are you talking about? I said he's going to fight him, that's all. And barring injury, the fight will happen and is already going to be a better fighter then anyone Quillin has fought. Hell Proksa is better then anyone Quillin has fought.

Are you implying Matthew Macklon is a bum? Even if he hasn't fought ANYONE, you can tell he's a tough SOB who is a solid fighter and would be a good test fight for anyone........ But he actually HAS fought world class competition before, he gave Felix Sturm all he can handle, and gave Martinez a hell of a fight before he was stopped. You serious? What's next, you're gonna say Martinez and Sturm suck too?

As to who has GGG fought worth mentioning, Proksa, rosado and ishida are better then ANYONE Quillan has fought, you clown. Not to mention Ishida fought Kirkland, Williams and Pirog and none of them could stop him, GGG destroyed him. And as I said before, he's steppint up with each fight, Macklin is next and then an even better fighter will be fought after him.

Everything you say is rubbish, you're legit the worst poster on this site. We know you're not serious with your posts though, you're just trolling. But still, sometimes it sounds as if you almost believe what you write
                      When GG and Macklin fight, let me know. They haven't fought yet *******. Proska, Ishida and Rosado are 3rd tier fighters. They might be good to you, but in my world, they are just that...third tier fighters. The rest of what you said is garbage. Nobody here believes that either Quillen or GG have a respectable resume. I can't believe this sad attempt at trying to tell me that GG has a resume, lmao! The worst poster on this site won't be in the green.

Comment

Working...
                      X