Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene's Boxer of the Month for April 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estrada got two belts from Viloria and Murray kicked martínez´s butt, Rigondeaux is ok but had an easy time because Donaire was so overrated.

Comment

I got vote #100, 77 rigo -19 saul

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I think the people picking Canelo are either picking him out of fanboyism or cause "he proved us wrong". Trout was a great win but not a P4P fighter or proven like Donaire and Viloria.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        And it's very arguable whether he even won that fight. Hell, more fans scored it for Trout, and the press was nearly 50-50.

Seriously, there's no question it's Rigondeaux and Estrada.

Comment

I voted for Nelo but I can understand the Rigo votes 100%....I was ready to pick him as well...but Nelo's performance was really unexpected by me...I saw Rigo doing what he did but I didn't think it would look so easy(gotta admit)....tough decision but I chose Nelo

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I think the people picking Canelo are either picking him out of fanboyism or cause "he proved us wrong". Trout was a great win but not a P4P fighter or proven like Donaire and Viloria.

i'm guilty bro....you have a point!!

Comment

Happily srprised by Canelo but its Rigondeaux. Donaire was the fighter of the year, a p4p guy and Rigo outclassed him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

And it's very arguable whether he even won that fight. Hell, more fans scored it for Trout, and the press was nearly 50-50.

Seriously, there's no question it's Rigondeaux and Estrada.
                I didn't wanna get into the whole controversy thing but you're right about that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

i'm guilty bro....you have a point!!
                  Not judging man. I wasn't trying to call anyone out. We all do it here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas
                    Estrada got two belts from Viloria and Murray kicked martÃ*nez´s butt, Rigondeaux is ok but had an easy time because Donaire was so overrated.
                    Or maybe it just means Rigo is light years ahead of these guys skillwise? Rigo also got two belts from Donaire. One being the RING belt.

Comment

what a question...how can you not vote for Rigo? Everybody thought Nonito would KO him but Rigo totally outclassed him...Canelo dominated nothing and won a close fight against a by far inferior boxer than Donaire...

Comment

Working...
                      X