No announcement yet.

Martinez-Murray Compubox Punch Stats.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    He could have stopped him if he let his hands go but he didn't.
    Dont know about stopping him but he could have clearly pulled it out if he upped his work rate , dont know why fighters just robot along in the biggest fight of his life dont their corners see whats going on .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      Those scenario's do not happen often. This was also a HUGE event for Sergio. He's never had a crowd like this for any of his fights.

For Murray to win the fight he had to dominate Sergio convincingly. It was a close fight, but definitely not a robbery. Similar to Murray vs. Sturm, which was a close fight but again, not a robbery.
      6 clear rounds, 2 knock downs and ending up losing 8 rounds to 4 isn't a robbery? Really.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Clear round? Difference of opinion I guess, I didn't see a dominant Murray round.

I've had my username pink since Cotto wore pink on his trunks vs Floyd and I think Ariana Grande is fine as hell.
        Maybe you didn't see the round at all.

You changed your username from black to pink last month, I remember that because I found it so unusual.

Edit: I was too curious. Your user history dating back from 2009 shows your only "Colored Username" change: Colored Username: 04-16-2013.

Mayweather fought Cotto May 2012.

It's alright man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

You changed your username from black to pink last month, I remember that because I found it so unusual.

Edit: I was too curious. Your user history dating back from 2009 shows your only "Colored Username" change: Colored Username: 04-16-2013.

It's alright man.
          I saw the round and so did a bunch of other people who scored it for Sergio.

Does it also say I had a glow username? Which was pink.

Comment

murray is the middleweight champion in my eyes. he won this fight and sergio will never fight golovking anyway so he's finished. murray vs golovking hopefully at the end of the year for middleweight supremacy.

Comment

It's alright man.
              Well? When does my user history say I added a glow username? Since you're so curious and all.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Well? When does my user history say I added a glow username? Since you're so curious and all.
                Yes it does, but you did not have a pink username until last month. Before that you had a black username and white username.

I know everything that goes on around here.

Comment

I had a close win for Sergio by like a round or two, counting only 1 knockdown. Murray should of came out his shell a little more. Shelling it for the first few rounds was a bad move. I get the idea of letting Martinez tire himself out by landing a few body shots and blocking his relentless offense but **** Murray, you knew Martinez comes out shooting and moves non-stop from rd 1 til whenever someone informs him the fights over.

Comment

Yes it does, but you did not have a pink username until last month. Before that you had a black username and white username.

I know everything that goes on around here.
                    You do know what a glow username is right? Black or white with pink coming off it. I turned the glow off and changed the color since it looked cleaner. Either way, I know the reason I changed it. Just a coincidence I changed it on 5-12-12?

Comment

Working...
                    X