Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Charr is Set For June 29, Presser on May 1st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vitali was clearly winning the fight when it was stopped. as expected, he was not even close to being in trouble (in contrast to the chisora fight). yes he was disgusted that the fight was stopped, because I think he wanted to KO/TKO the guy. I still think he had intended this fight to be his last - that's why he chose charr in the first place, because was looking for an easy opponent to (brutally) KO, which is what would probably have happened, had the fight gone on. I don't think vitali wanted this fight to end like it did.

by the way, I notice you haven't answered my first question:

is haye vs. charr a decent fight in your opinion? in that case, vitali vs. charr was decent too.

or is haye vs. charr a disgrace, just like vitali vs. charr was a disgrace?

I would go with the latter.

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Vitali didn't beat Char convincingly it was a controversial decision, even his own home fans for booing at Vitals poor performance and the fight being stopped over a minor cut

Vitali seemed disgusted by himself

If Haye can blast another opponent of Vitali out it does indeed send a message to Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      What did he say?
      He was joking about with Eddie Chambers and Malik Scott on twitter saying Haye's wife was going to give them all head. Chambers made a similar comment.

Comment

Haye you p ussy..fight diyontea if you ve got some balls..he 'll knock u into tomorrow and end u for good!

Hope u get this message Mr Hayemaker

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
          hate to dissapoint you but charr is not exactely popular in germany. noone had heard about him prior to the vitali fight.
          Popular or not this doesnt matter! He fought for the heavyweight title with millions of germans watching at home! And he will get big attention from german media because he is fighting david haye who is no stranger to german boxing fans and media! The build up is gonna be amazing lol

Comment

Im a Haye fan, and this fight is a great dissapointment. If he doesnt definitvely knock him out under 3 rounds its a massive waste of everyones time.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              He was joking about with Eddie Chambers and Malik Scott on twitter saying Haye's wife was going to give them all head. Chambers made a similar comment.
              No he didn't, he made that comment replying to a fan saying they (Charr/Chambers) were bums

Comment

Is this a joke? No really, is this a joke? What a **** fight.

Comment

Garbage fight.

Comment

Haye is gonna "Charr"broil that a$$!

Comment

There was only one Haye fight I found really boring, the Wlad fight. Every other one he brings it and puts on a good show. So I don't know what you so called boxing fans are cra pping all over him for. Maybe you just can't get past the Wlad fight. Charr is a durable fighter who has proven he's tough. Haye isn't fighting Danny Williams or Arreola, so get over yourselves and enjoy this one. It will be a serious brawl with Hay KOing Charr within 3. Then Haye fights a tougher fighter, then the Wlad rematch. I'm patient enough to wait for it. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X